76 trans children at one school

Permabanned
Heres how Glasgow dads deal with trans:-

Kid: Daddy, I wanna wear a skirt!
WeegieDad:- No yae dinnae son. (gravelly voice)
Kid:- Daddy, I think I do, I wanna be a girl!
WeegieDad:- Nae in ma hoose ya wee bam, do ya want'tae end up at the bottom o' the stairs like yer maw?
Kid:- No daddy :(
WeegieDad:- That's ma boy, now go get me ma 20 Regal.

Soldato
I think it's quite sad really that kids are losing their childhoods to, amongst other things corporate entities that operate social media. Whatever happened to "the best time of your life"

There is clearly people with gender issues, I'm not sure they are primary school kids though and at 76 from one school someone should be looking quite hard in to the reasoning.

Caporegime
Social contagion. It's cool to be trans, so all the cool kids are doing it.

Also... Brighton. Famous for its filth, squalor, and vibrant LGBTQI2-SPAA culture, where on any given day the local hipsters can enjoy gluten free organic vegan food with a side order of a clumsy hand job from a weeping, drug addicted 12 year old rent boy sporting two black eyes and menaced by a 55 year old pimp.

Good times!

Soldato
What annoyed/annoys me the MOST about that interview and this herd mindset of "NPC's" (orange man bad!!) is that if you dont agree with them, you are TRANSPHOBIC! Yes, dont agree with me, you MUST be scared of trans-people and hate them all!!
That's how the far liberal left operate in general these days. It's downright terrifying the way the alleged "good guys" have managed to somehow make extremism ok.

Soldato
The ignorance on display in this thread is absolutely staggering. How sad.

Enlighten everyone with your wisdom then.

Sure some proportion of those kids will grow up to be transgender or whatever but dont you think the statistics show that something is a bit off, almost like its seen as "cool" to be gender fluid or whatever.

Caporegime
Enlighten everyone with your wisdom then.

Sure some proportion of those kids will grow up to be transgender or whatever but dont you think the statistics show that something is a bit off, almost like its seen as "cool" to be gender fluid or whatever.

It's rife now tbh. There was an explosion in homosexuality around 10 years ago. When it was cool to be gay.

Now the in thing is this changing genders or not conforming to a gender. The wife had one she used to manage was a complete nut job. They are so weak and sensitive too when someone says something they don't like they will try and turn it into a big deal, etc.

It's passive aggressive attention seeking not matter the consequences.

Soldato
Exactly if you teach a child they don't need to conform to a gender they won't. Then they grow up confused.
Its natural, its a natural process of growing up to act in a certain way. There are some lines that are blurred but in general boys act like boys and girls act like girls. Kids need that sort of association to get a footing in this world. If you dont then you will be so out of place by the time you grow up that it could lead to many other psychological issues

When I were a lad, we had Tom boys. Girls who wanted to be boys and acted as such. Some of these I knew as a child became lesbians later in life, some did not. Mostly children's brains are not fully formed and they don't know what they want but some are. I see this as no different but maybe taking a little step further.

Heres how Glasgow dads deal with trans:-

Kid: Daddy, I wanna wear a skirt!
WeegieDad:- No yae dinnae son. (gravelly voice)
Kid:- Daddy, I think I do, I wanna be a girl!
WeegieDad:- Nae in ma hoose ya wee bam, do ya want'tae end up at the bottom o' the stairs like yer maw?
Kid:- No daddy :(
WeegieDad:- That's ma boy, now go get me ma 20 Regal.

I'm fairly sure they already wear skirts up there.

Soldato
Completely agree! You are one or the other... there is no 'middle' ground.

You're forgetting the fact it's 2018 and we have to accomodate these idiots lifeforms...remember, everyone is equal and has a voice!

If you want to me a man on a monday, and a woman on a tuesday why can't you? It's the same with vegefluids. They can eat meat on a monday, yet identify as a vegan on a tuesday.

Religifluids are those who believe in a god on a monday, yet an atheist on a tuesday.

It's a fantastic trick actually.........in my day it was called sitting on the fence.

My wife identifies as gender fluid, although it seems she only wants to be a man when their is a large queue outside the womens toilets. Society still needs to accept her though. Her choice!

Back
Top Bottom