84 Confirmed dead after another apparent terrorism attack in Nice, France,

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
RIP, I hope all HGVs get automated within the next 10 years. I know people will lose work as a result of it, but at least things like this won't happen.

Until the tech is up to it (see recent Tesla incidents) I really strongly disagree, it's coming, sure, but not for a while yet.

Tbh I doubt it would prevent this sort of thing, the vehicle would most likely still have the option of manual control.

Soldato
:mad: Can we just not have peace in the world anymore.
May those who have died R.I.P.

RIP, I hope all HGVs get automated within the next 10 years. I know people will lose work as a result of it, but at least things like this won't happen.

Thats until their on board systems get compromised and taken over. :)

Associate
I just watched a video of the aftermath on RT..

Wish i hadnt feel sick now looks to be deliberate the way the bodies are everywhere..

RIP to all those poor souls.

Soldato
Clearly manually operated trucks are the problem here.

Its those trucks again! First clogging up the motorway and blocking up the sliproads! One truck in France must have just had enough and thought to independently without anybody behind the wheel decide it had enough of drivers going faster than them so picked on the easy target of a pedestrian.

Its probably the dumbest post we will read in this thread... Blaming trucks.

Soldato
Its those trucks again! First clogging up the motorway and blocking up the sliproads! One truck in France must have just had enough and thought to independently without anybody behind the wheel decide it had enough of drivers going faster than them so picked on the easy target of a pedestrian.

Its probably the dumbest post we will read in this thread... Blaming trucks.

The excuses aren't going to cut it this time. Sky News already trying to apportion blame to the FN party.

Soldato
The excuses aren't going to cut it this time. Sky News already trying to apportion blame to the FN party.

No Phil this has all happened because of the far right. It is totally all their fault the blood of these people are on their own hands for being out and also the le Pen party or whatever they are called are totally irrefutably to blame.

The worst thing about tonight in regards to these people is I know I will wake up to hear more dead and more injured and then people in the news and on here leaping to their defence.

Permabanned

No Phil this has all happened because of the far right. It is totally all their fault the blood of these people are on their own hands for being out and also the le Pen party or whatever they are called are totally irrefutably to blame.

The worst thing about tonight in regards to these people is I know I will wake up to hear more dead and more injured and then people in the news and on here leaping to their defence.

Amazing to hear that so soon to be honest.

Caporegime
OP
I've just told a French truck driver about this,he'd just arrived where I'm unloading,he didn't know about it so got his phone out and checked his FB or whatever.
He started to cry, the guy is from Nice. :(

Trucks are no more to blame for this than the explosives are when bombs go off, the problem is the mindset of those who carry out such events for whatever warped cause.

Soldato

We should have helped these ex-jihadist rebels integrate better.

Back
Top Bottom