• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8800 GTS PCI Backing Plate

Associate
Is there a place you can buy the PCI backing plate from a 8800 GTS graphics card. One of the silver dual slot ones? I want to replace the one on my Leadtek 8800 GTS as its painted black which seems to scratch easily plus I would prefer a silver one to match the colour of my case?

Cheers

Permabanned
Porklord said:
Is there a place you can buy the PCI backing plate from a 8800 GTS graphics card. One of the silver dual slot ones? I want to replace the one on my Leadtek 8800 GTS as its painted black which seems to scratch easily plus I would prefer a silver one to match the colour of my case?

Cheers

...because you show the back of your case?
purely a waste of time and money for no one to notice

Associate
I would also like to know where to get these plates from... My friend has a pink pc and would like to get a pink backplate, and some pink wheels for his Akasa Eclipse... ;)

Back
Top Bottom