8Pack APPROVED! SUPER fast SUPER STRONG sub £285 Skylake 4.5ghz Overclocked Gaming Bundle

Associate
Well im really impressed with everything!!!!!!! looking for recommedations on a gfx card for about £150 now so many to choose from.

So am i right in thinking the bios hack/050 keeps everything at 100 setting except the cpu/mem clock?

What kind of overclock would be possible on a normal bios 37x??????

All in great work saved me a job and a lot of money for true quad core

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
On Skylake no matter what PCI ex and all bus frequency other than CPU and mem stay at 100. They are locked as they gave separate clock gens.

What the BIOS does is allows blk overclocking on non K sku which without it you can't do.

Normal BIOS did not try the CPU is locked.

Associate
Picked up the 8pack 970 gtx.

Omg my fps on bf4 doesnt drop below 200 lol
Time for a new monitor......

This build is turning out to be expensive lol

Associate
Well I tried up to 1.36v for 4625mhz but couldn't get it stable.
Is there something else I need to change, or shall I keep going up to 1.5v.

Maybe i need one of these special 970 :D

Associate
Update: she says I can't use 'her' skylake system for gaming so swapped the 8pack gfx card into my haswell 4770k 4.3ghz build. Still pulling 200 fps. She has the r9 280x from msi. She hasn't noticed yet

So chuffed with the service guys popping over to get a monitor tomorrow 144hz for gaming

OcUK Staff
OP
Here are the instructions for mounting the cooler:
Parts laid out!! (PICS = slight RAG TAG... due to my camera phone and marketing team being at Iseries)

Retention ring hooked in.

and secured with clip.

Place the backplate on the back of the motherboard with the holes through the mounting holes on the board.

Screw the mounting post into the backplate.

Place the CPU block head over the mounting holes on the bracket. The inner holes are for this socket.

Screw down all 4 thumb screws one twist on each screw at a time until finger tight. Attach the pump!!

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one have any questions about this guide please contact no one..... or moan for no reason!! ;)

Associate
any1 got a new link for the bios update? initial download site is dead as of 1st may. got the 8 pack bundle all installed & ready togo

Associate
CjFRkWXWYAABzB4.jpg

sorted. s far all good..

on win 10.

Back
Top Bottom