900bhp R34 for sale

Soldato
Plenty of names being thrown around for the engine work.

If the works been done by Top Secret, then it'll be done to a VERY high quality.

Permabanned
Stonedofmoo said:
lol, oh and why's that? If it works in the Veyron why shouldn't it work in this?

Looks lush, if I win the lottery I would buy it!

8 litre smoothness or ramped up 2.8 with more turbo lag than Miss Corningstone after a night on a Rainbow! Its science.

I think I know what i'd rather have

Soldato
OP
Ron Burgundy said:
8 litre smoothness or ramped up 2.8 with more turbo lag than Miss Corningstone after a night on a Rainbow! Its science.

I think I know what i'd rather have

Have you driven a good petrol turbo?

Of which the veyron is also turbocharged...

They dont have zero BHP and Torque until the turbo kicks in you know...

you think a 2.8 normally aspirated is gonna be no good as a daily driver?

I would rather try and hustle the skyline around as an everyday driver than a veyron...

In fact there is one for sale here, r34 and I am considering selling my kit car to buy it

:D

Soldato
OP
It came from the fact that a veyron is 1m euros and the skyline has 100bhp less for £43k...

So is much more realistic for a sub billionaire...

Yes I am sure that a veyron would have more kudos, but his is one hell of a sleeper, and bit more work these can make over 1000bhp...

Power to weight I would imagine this is pretty close to the veyron as well...

1001bhp/1890kg = 529bhp/tonne

900bhp/1666kg = 542bhp/tonne

:D

Soldato
Because you're arguing that a Veyron would be a better choice over that skyline, because of it's speculated smoother power delivery and better "drivability".

However, the Veyron costs considerably more that 43k, so how can you even compare the two?

Permabanned
Don't remember me mentioning a Veyron, certainly not from comparison. I would never suggest that the Veyron could be compared considering the cost of each. But I bet that car has had more than £43k spent on it.

However, the power delivery of the Veyron would be far more enjoyable than waiting 4 years for one large turbo to spool. ;)

Soldato
OP
Ron Burgundy said:
Don't remember me mentioning a Veyron, certainly not from comparison. I would never suggest that the Veyron could be compared considering the cost of each. But I bet that car has had more than £43k spent on it.

However, the power delivery of the Veyron would be far more enjoyable than waiting 4 years for one large turbo to spool. ;)

You know your cars well Ron, its just as well this has 2 turbos then isnt it...

2 turbos for a 2.8 or 4 on an 8 litre...

:p :D :p

Back
Top Bottom