1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

911 conspiracy

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by conundrum, Jan 29, 2006.

1. conundrum

PermaBanned

Any one watched loose change 911 conspiracy video ? You can watch it here at google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

Is there any possibility in peoples minds that 911 way orchestrated by the US government in order to increasde the legitimacy for wars around the world to further US ends ?

2. Sanzy

Banned

saw this ages ago and i beileve him !

3. James H

PermaBanned

That's utter rubbish, we all know that people were onboard that aircraft, people made phonecalls to relatives while hijacked before they crashed.

4. Stiff_Cookie

Man of Honour

Havent seen it but I dont think there is a conspiracy surrounding 9/11.

5. Beansprout

Man of Honour

There's always the possibility that people's minds are thinking something.

Next dumb question please.

6. Sanzy

Banned

did you even watch it? :confused:

7. Mulder

Mobster

Watch it, then criticise.

8. Hades

Capodecina

I'm watching it now. I must admit my first reaction was that it must be rubbish. But some of the witness statements and footage is quite interesting and does make you reconsider.

9. Saberu

Mobster

This has been discussed to death on the forums before with the general conclusion being it wasn't a conspiracy.

10. Beansprout

Man of Honour

But the United States of the Holy God Given Land of America is invincible so it must be a conspiracy. Duh.

As with most things in life the truth is probably somewhere between the official story and the conspiracy stories.

Either way I don't participate in the scaremongering of either side of the debate because both sides have their own agendas to push and I'm not party to such things.

But I will watch this vid if I have some spare time, if only out of curiosity.

11. benjo plz.

Capodecina

Interesting stuff tbh, I don't have all night, so I'll watch it some other time (1 hour? :eek: ). But in the first 5 mins, he gives an interesting argument.

12. Seft

Mobster

OK. I'm too tired to watch the whole flick, but looking at the second impact, it seems ok to me. They seem to think that the white bit of the plane is the front, whereas previous frames show it a bit back. They even say that it is whote because of a flash from a missile. Seems unlikely to me.

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. benjo plz.

Capodecina

Except that theres a flash on the side of the tower before the plane hits it.

14. Stiff_Cookie

Man of Honour

I watched the first part about the plane/missle and was not convinced TBH. The video is too grainy too tell what is shadow and what is building and what is plane once the plane gets real close.

Secondly, the quote about what the FOX news or CNN reporter that he saw. Well, it is a very well known fact that eye witnesses are unrealiable. Your average person will not be able to remember details of events like 9/11 and many people often fill in blanks. I didnt watch the whole video but the video started off with that quote so it appears to be a big piece of evidence for him. For example, many people wont be able to describe a person who robs them or someone who snatches a purse. When the reporter was watching 9/11 unfold, I doubt he was paying attention to details of the aircraft.

Third, about the missle hitting the building right before the plane, or at least that is what I thought he was indicating. Well, if the US government is going to arrange to have a commercial plane flown into a building, why then attach a missle to it? Secondly, how did it get there? I am almost certain people at the airport would have noticed a missle attached to the aircraft. Also, where would they attach it? missiles are not duct taped to the bottom of aircraft.

I think the start of this video was very good, seemed to be analysing video rather than selecting photos and quotes to make their case. I just dont think he thought through his ideas.

I wont watch the whole video because I have probably seen most of it before and have discussed the issue to death. Just thought I wuld comment on the new stuff I hadnt seen before

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  15. conundrum

PermaBanned

I think it is complex rubbish personally but there again there are a few interesting and anomalous issues that need clarifying.

16. RaohNS

Sgarrista

anyone had that email yet?

the first plane to hit the TT's was the Q33 NY... type it in word... and convert it to wingdings ;)

>| Raoh |<

17. anarchist

PermaBanned

That's incredible. It must all be true! ;)

18. Frosti

Wise Guy

There’s not much new information in the video, but saying that there are still quite a few unanswered questions there. The "plane" that hit the pentagon has always been a little fishy, but I didn't know about the phone calls, they had to have been faked, and the fact that the Bin Laden video could be a hoax is definitely new to me. The fact that there are still of unanswered questions about 9/11, yet the majority of the western world seems quite happy to leave it be is very worrying. :(

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  19. RaohNS

Sgarrista

Yeah must be :rolleyes:

>| Raoh |<

20. PsiFox

Mobster

Actually the registration of flight 11 was N334AA