1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

911 conspiracy

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by conundrum, Jan 29, 2006.

1. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

Holy thread revival Batman.

This goes out to mainly all the people who think something other than a plane hit The Pentagon in particular.

After watching countless news items today and seeing and hearing the relatives of the victims of 9/11 do you think that they are all telling :
    A - Lies
    B - What they believe to be true

Now all these people lost relatives on the 'so called plane' that hit The Pentagon but if you believe it was 'something else' then the US Govt must have killed these passengers and buried them.
    Of course all these 'relatives' could be telling lies and are actors pretending they lost loved ones.
    However, there must be 1000's of people who know these 'actors' and did in fact lose loved ones so this brings us back to the fact that the US Govt must have killed them somewhere else.

This then leads to United 93 the film.
    All the relatives were advisors on the film and made sure that all the cellphone conversations were accurate and what they heard in the background.
    They relayed events they were watching on the TV to their loved ones and told them to retake the plane because it was a suicide mission.
    However, if you believe the conspiracies then the phone calls couldn't take place and all the so called relatives are telling lies.

Its giving me a headache.

2. Phil99

Capodecina

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm

3. mcmad

PermaBanned

sadly I'm sure most of the tinfoil hat brigade will claim its faked.

4. JimmyEatWorms

PermaBanned

Well...given that you can't actually see the plane in the series of stills that have been released, I very much doubt it.

All I could see was an explosion.

5. Stolly

Mobster

Given that the http://www.judicialwatch.org/index.shtml site is currently /.'d i'd await seeing the full video before jumping either way.

6. JimmyEatWorms

PermaBanned

It showed the full "video" on C4 news. It was pretty much the series of stills shown on the BBC site.

7. Nicola

Gangster

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  8. Phil99

Capodecina

From the second angle they show you can see a white object go along the ground for about 2 frames before the explosion, though it's impossible to make out any detail.

9. William

Capodecina

It was a Rolls Royce engine... :confused:

10. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

Can you please make your minds up.
    It was a JCB engine off a big tractor.

11. William

Capodecina

I made my mind up 5 years ago. :)

Tractor....

12. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

'Bin Laden' denies Moussaoui role

An audio recording supposedly of Osama Bin Laden denies Zacarias Moussaoui, convicted in the US over the 9/11 attacks, was involved in the operation.
    The message said to be from the al-Qaeda leader came from a five-minute audio file on an Islamist website.
    The man said he had personally assigned 19 attackers and "brother Zacarias" was not one of them.
    Earlier this month, a US court jailed Moussaoui for life without parole for his role in the attacks.
    "I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission," the voice said, in a reference to the 19 hijackers of 11 September 2001.
    "Since Zacarias Moussaoui was still learning how to fly, he wasn't No 20 in the group, as your government claimed," he said.
    Moussaoui confessed because of pressure caused by over four years in prison, he said.
    Moussaoui, a French citizen of Moroccan descent, pleaded guilty in April 2005 to six charges of conspiracy over the hijacking attacks on New York and Washington.
    The man in the recording also said that none of the Guantanamo Bay detainees were connected to the attacks.
    An unidentified US counterterrorism official told the Associated Press news agency that the US was aware of the message and there was no reason to doubt its authenticity.
    If verified, the recording would be the third statement by Bin Laden this year.
    On 23 April, Arab satellite TV al-Jazeera broadcast a tape purportedly from Bin Laden in which he said the West was at war with Islam. In a tape released in a similar way in January, Bin Laden warned of further attacks on the US.
    The new audio recording would also be one of the al-Qaeda leader's clearest statements on his operational involvement in the 11 September 2001 attacks, correspondents say.
    But the importance of this recording does not lie in the veracity or otherwise of its claims, says the BBC's Adam Brookes.
    It lies in the fact that it is a reminder both to the Americans and to Bin Laden's sympathisers worldwide that he remains alive, at large and a political player, our correspondent says.

Me -
    We have a few scenarios here -

1 - Osama is lying
    2 - There is no Osama tape and its actually made up by the USA (but that would be hypocritical)
    3 - If you believe that Osama is telling the truth then Al Qaeda under his orders did 9/11.
    4 - He could really have put the cat amongst the pigeons by saying that there were high ranking Americans involved.
    5 - He could have said that Al Qaeda played no part in 9/11

My head hurts.

13. anarchist

PermaBanned

Very hard to say isn't it. Judging by Osama's previous tapes when he seemed to basically tell the truth about what he'd done and his motives etc. I don't see any reason to doubt this one, and I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is just a scapegoat, so that at least somebody gets prosecuted, and the victims of 9/11 get some sort of closure and get some sort of feeling that their government has done something to help them rather than admitting total failure to prosecute anybody.

14. QABoy

Hitman

That means that if you accept Osama's tape and that he's telling the truth then there is no conspiracies against the USA and everything happened the way non conspiracy theorists thought it did. Osama could cause major upheaval by saying that the US was part of it but he didn't say that and therefore it is all the doing of Al Qaeda.

15. dirtydog

PermaBanned

What he says or doesn't say proves little or nothing either way.

16. anarchist

PermaBanned

Not really. I've never believed that America actually carried out the attacks. Worst case from my point of view is that they knew about them but did nothing to prevent them, and I don't even think that for sure. I think a lot of people fall into that camp.

17. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

Not reading this thread and others that have been on here.
    It seems that a lot of people think America had something to do with it.

18. ChroniC

Sgarrista

Admitently i have never believe the conspiracy, and i try never too, because i believe they have a very focus view on trying to be right however damning the evidence against them is.
    BUT, after watching that i dont think i have seen anyone come up with a good reason why the actualy pieces found at the pentagon dont seem to be consistent with the mechanics of a 757.
    Why would a wheel clearly alot smaller than a 757 wheel be present?
    Of all the evidence ive seen against, thats the most damn and provable so far.

Any explainations?
    That is quite possibly the most damning video ive ever seen, and has made me think otherwise, something ive never done.