• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

9800xt agp 3 bleeps arghhhhhhhhhh

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
3 short - Base 64K memory failure - A memory failure has occurred in the first 64K of RAM. The RAM IC is probably bad. Google is your friend ;)

Did the system work ok before you put the card in ? what was the other card ? what psu do you have ? system specs ?

Associate
OP
pcs fine with other cards so think its card psu is 350w also is there any other cables that should power it as theres a 9 pin connection on it dunno what its for.the card is a 9800xxl.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
A 4 pin straight from your PSU to the back end female 4 pin.
If i remember correctly that is it's a long time since i ran one.
The back end should have a female 4 pin and the plastic is moulded so you can only put it in one way. Front end being the end that attaches to your vent slot back end being the end nearest the front of your case.
hope that makes sense mate but i had a late one last night and am a bit foggy.

Soldato
9 pins? :eek: Should be a four pin molex connector. There must have been a lead that came with the card originally that converts from the 9 pin to a molex. Ask whoever you got the card from how he had it connected.

Back
Top Bottom