9yr old attacked because her daddy is a cop

Man of Honour
That was quite heartbreaking to read. Absolutely disgraceful, along with a laughable punishment. No wonder the youth of today thing they can do whatever.

Soldato
Yes, disgusting.

But, it would help if we did not live in such a criminalised society. It pains me the ammount of people (esp young people) who feel like the police are the enemy because of this.

In reality the police should be looked up to for doing such an important job.

Soldato
Absolutely disgusting. It's so weird to me that there are people like that walking around, I've been relatively sheltered in my life I think, I've haven't really met any proper scummers, I just don't get why some people are like this. Pretty naive I realise, but I don't see why everyone can't just be ****ing nice to each other, we're all in this mess called life together, and we only get one shot at it.

Soldato
Disgusting. :mad: :(

Nice to see the officer showed restraint from pummelling the **** in to oblivion, even though he deserved it.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Well done, that officer - showed some serious restraint.

Next time the (thankfully small in number) '**** tha pigs!!!111oneoneeleven' brigade on here want to rear up, can we point them to this thread?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Well done, that officer - showed some serious restraint.

Next time the (thankfully small in number) '**** tha pigs!!!111oneoneeleven' brigade on here want to rear up, can we point them to this thread?

There is no such thing you muppet. The police have thousands of officers on the streets and every type of person so when a negative or positive story about the police appears, people give their view on it whether they agree or disagree.

The only thing you can take from something like this is that the guy that did this is an unhappy weasel of a man that will never have a good life if he keeps this attitude.

Back
Top Bottom