A call to photo editors..!

Soldato
I originally posted this in photography and video but response might be better here. The rub is to match the red bike to the black bike's exact livery, incl. decals. I would really appreciate it before I go spending £750 on a wrap which might end up looking total rubbish. Thanks :)

Panigale-Wrap.png

Soldato
You come here posting a Photoshop thread in GC, and it doesn't even contain a photo of you for people to mercilessly mock, Photoshop you as Greta, the elephant man, Will Smith and Alan Carr?

Thread does not deliver GTFO.

Soldato
OP
so you want the black stickers of the black bicycle on the red bicycle and rub them on with a wrap?
this is all very confusing
I want the red bicycle to look like the black bicycle but before I pay some dodgy geezer in a pop up garage for a vinyl wrap I need some help visualising it.

Associate
Well, OP already doesn't need it, but I was bored I tell you, BORED!...

Lv9vahj.jpg

In any event, the mechanical design differences prevent many parts from being a 1:1 clone job. Meaning many highlights and indents can't be copied over as it's simply not there. So I only modified the requested one that had identical parts or near enough identical parts that were not dependent on actual geometric design similarity. And well, you tend to lose of a lot of the desireable parts really, so it's a good idea that OP is just going a different course on this instead.

Soldato
OP
Well, OP already doesn't need it, but I was bored I tell you, BORED!...

Lv9vahj.jpg

In any event, the mechanical design differences prevent many parts from being a 1:1 clone job. Meaning many highlights and indents can't be copied over as it's simply not there. So I only modified the requested one that had identical parts or near enough identical parts that were not dependent on actual geometric design similarity. And well, you tend to lose of a lot of the desireable parts really, so it's a good idea that OP is just going a different course on this instead.
Thanks! Actually it looks OK (my niece would love the Mini Mouse addition!). But yes, I'm going to abandon the idea and instead stick with the default and intended livery.

Soldato
OP
I'm afraid I can't help with the photoshop skills but that 959 is simply stunning.
Thanks, maybe come spring those of us on bikes can arrange a meet. I think that sort of thing happens in the biker forum. Will keep my eyes peeled (preferably south east) :)

Man of Honour
Thanks, maybe come spring those of us on bikes can arrange a meet. I think that sort of thing happens in the biker forum. Will keep my eyes peeled (preferably south east) :)
I'm SE here too buthappy to travel a bit. I just noticed you're in Surrey too. Whereabouts? I'm between Kingston and Esher.

Back
Top Bottom