A couple of recent weddings

Soldato
Hey all, here is a random selection of 2 weddings iv been too recently, one I was the main tog, the other I had to lend my equipment to the main tog so ended up using my LX3, just wanted to share :)

_MG_8223.jpg

-277.jpg

-62.jpg

-73.jpg

P1030101.jpg

-162.jpg

Soldato
can someone clear this up for me?

When I got married in May we were told no photos of us signing the actual register due to it containing legal info. But this is the second image i've seen now of what appears to be an actual filled out register? :confused:

1st and 2nd for me, the others don't really do that much for me.

I think number 4 would of been slightly better if it was more zoomed in on the camera screen to see more of the actual image, even if it meant cropping out that actual background.

Associate
usually they have a second register for photos ,, as said by law i think its actually the toher parties info they have to keep hidden hence some ive done put a blank page over names etc. which its self is not a good photo..

Soldato
yeah we had a fake on to pretend to sign, in fact it was just an empty page and the photo was from a distance. It was only the fact it was filled out that I thought was odd :D

Thanks all

Associate
I love the composition and angle of shot #2, but as the poster above me said, I think the B&W conversion makes it slightly dark. Would be interested so see a colour version if you have one to post. :)

Top Bottom