A decent budget mp3 player?

Associate
I'm on the lookout for a new mp3 player ideally no more than £50. However I'm having trouble. As far as I can see, you can get cheap Chinese ones of questionable quality for around £30 or nearly £100+ for a good branded product. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need it to be fairly compact, remembers where it was in a track after being switched off, have an sd card slot,be of good build quality and ideally support flac but that's not a deal breaker . I'm not really an audiophile so sound quality doesn't have to be incredible but decent enough.

Associate
OP
I've had a SanDisk mp3 player before, but with nearly all the products I've had of theirs, they get corrupted within a year so I'd rather not go back to them.

Associate
OP
It'll be used in my car mostly, plugged into aux. Travel headphones I don't have a decent pair at the moment but may pick some up. At home I have audio technica M40X

Associate
This may not bypass your Chinese tat filter but I like the options that the Xduoo X3 offers, with the micro SD ports a welcome addition to an mp3 player. Fiio M3 is good too.

Back
Top Bottom