A growing trend in trolling teachers

Associate
Tiktok is utter garbage anyway. It's literally a cesspit of vacuous nonsense proliferated by the "yoof" of today.

I fully agree. People discuss trolling teachers on Tiktok and I also find it disgusting. When I was young, teachers were treated with respect and dignity. And now so many things changed. And that Tiktok! So much third-rate materials people post, that are totally useless. Maybe like me you registered there for work and now all you want is to get a clue about how to delete your tiktok account for good. As for me I just can't stand the quality of stuff that my friends share. Even though they don't troll anybody due to ther honorable age, they still look odd.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I fully agree. People discuss trolling teachers on Tiktok and I also find it disgusting. When I was young, teachers were treated with respect and dignity. And now so many things changed. And that Tiktok! So much third-rate materials people post, that are totally useless. Maybe like me you registered there for work and now all you want is to get a clue about how to delete your tiktok account for good. As for me I just can't stand the quality of stuff that my friends share. Even though they don't troll anybody due to ther honorable age, they still look odd.

When was this 1930s?

Soldato
It might be worth proposing a system where a school has the power to suspend pupils for abuse to teachers, suspended pupils are then made to work in a slave style factory for 2 weeks, and then the suspension is finished. They are not allowed back in the school until the 2 weeks of shifts are completed. There would also be a fine to parents who try to resist it (parents would lose child benefit).
Would be amazing but will never happen.

Caporegime

i agree Tik Tok is a cess pool but all it does it make things easier for the kids. Rose tinted glasses about teachers being treated with respect when you were young unless you are going back to at least the 50s?

I went to a private school in the 80s and during my time there one teacher was bullied by the pupils so badly they had a breakdown, lost it in class and beat up a pupil badly.

Another teacher had the **** taken out of him to his face and on the last day of school they carried his citreon 2cv out of the car park and dumped it in the beck upside down.

V F

V F

Soldato

To a degree, yes and no. I was seeing the decline of respect pupils had for teachers in secondary school 1994 to 1996. Lobbing wooden stools across the classroom when the teacher went away and never came back. People sanding pieces of wood into stakes. A classroom of machines with no adult supervision back then. While some other teachers would have roasted you out of the classroom then the parents called into school. Then you'd see a real roasting.

The same reason in art class why none of us were ever allowed to use the potter's wheel. Or books being stolen from the library. Then a tracking system was put in place and fees if they weren't returned. Anything that was decent and a privilege was taken away because of others exploiting and abuse.

Anytime mostly, I say mostly back then if your parents were called into school, you knew you were in serious trouble. Or even a phone call.

How different school was back then. No cameras, no Internet. Heck classrooms had no computers online even back early to mid 90s. It wasn't even a thing. Never saw the Internet in education that I remember until 1998 - 99 and it was a different Internet back then. It was more of a tool to so many people. Now the Internet/social media is a weapon.

Even back then you wouldn't dare take a £900 phone to school. Your new shiny white trainers would have seen a wrecking taking them in for the first day and they were only £70-ish.

Soldato
What is a fully grown adult doing on TikTok anyway? Or most social media? I could understand a Facebook account due to how old it is, but that should be set to private. In the last few years, people are starting to learn the consequences of putting up their entire real lives on the internet.

Outside of this forum, the only thing I have is a fake Twitter account to mercilessly troll the living **** out of SJW's and Wet liberals for a laugh.

Business account

Caporegime
What is a fully grown adult doing on TikTok anyway? Or most social media? I could understand a Facebook account due to how old it is, but that should be set to private. In the last few years, people are starting to learn the consequences of putting up their entire real lives on the internet.

Outside of this forum, the only thing I have is a fake Twitter account to mercilessly troll the living **** out of SJW's and Wet liberals for a laugh.

So basically just the same as your account on here then? :p

Soldato
It should be an area of zero tolerance with thorough investigations to catch and dissuade. In other words stamp it out.

It sets a very early president of undermining authority which is already completely out of control in todays society.

Associate
"This eminent establishment, appreciated and used fully, could put a Bentley on the drive of your detached house, given due diligence and application".

Conformist, unrealistic, romantic rose tinted view of society.
If everybody conformed the universities'd be over subscribed and not everybody can be a successful lawyer, successful member of the business community, a CEO, an MD, brain surgeon, top ranking military or police officer, moderator, architect or be an acedemic success and pass all their exams

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, the scale of bulling potential with sites like TikTok around is a real worry as a parent. Even the (unofficial) class/year WhatsApp groups pose a risk, and it's one of those things that if you aren't a member of then you'll be an outcast.

Parents need to understand they are responsible for their children’s social media as they are for their vebalage.

Soldato
It should be an area of zero tolerance with thorough investigations to catch and dissuade. In other words stamp it out.

It sets a very early president of undermining authority which is already completely out of control in todays society.

This is what I have always argued, authority needs to be set early as an example.

I have a similar argument on crime as well that petty crime needs to be dealt with as a priority for the same reasons.

If people are taught early how they should behave then they more likely to be like that as they grow older.

e.g. I know teachers if they see someone been bullied they are scared to intervene in case they become the new target, a teacher should never have that problem, I do think children fearing teachers is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom