A Kettle of Fish

Associate
Morning People!

Haven't posted here for a while so don't know how you guys and lasses will react to this but I know some of you and think you'll like it :)

Within the past few months I have set up my own business designing greeting cards and other such merchandise. The brand I go buy is "A Kettle of Fish" and I am slowly trying to establish myself in the card industry!

Thought people might be interested in taking a peek! Plus it's always nice to hear a variety of opinions on them :)

Here are a couple I have done as of late:

One of Jasper - he's been doing my webby for me so deserved a 1337 one :)
270308-Jasper-WebsiteGod.jpg

Inspired by a friend...
260308-Pete-CokeCanKill.jpg

I heart this one soooo much :D...
310308-Kate-IRPolarBear.png

And for all you studly nerds...
Nerd-Studcopy.png

Jasper has very kindly been working his butt off for me doing a website, which can be found here!

The website currently holds a lot of the "generic" type cards which I have been asked to draw for companies. There's a few more updates coming yet and a requests page on its way, which will have more of the above styles!

If you like the ones above and have facebook, tootle along to the A Kettle of Fish page where you can submit your own requests and I will draw them!

(requests can be anything from a random line like - "That's not good enough" or "Where'd it go?" and I will interpret in my own way or it can be more direct like "draw me a picture of x,y and z"! If people are required to be drawn though piccies are always handy to see of them, which can be fleamailed to me!)

:)

Last edited:

~J~

~J~

Soldato
I like!

First thought was similar to Perry Bible Fellowship.

First and last is my fave, although am like the sheepy one too.

Soldato
I like them. Look very professional and at the same time are just plain daft, which is a good thing. I always think the selection of cards in most card shops are a bit naff.

Soldato
As far as I can tell the business is not up and running yet, and she has asked for opinions. I don't know the rules exactly though so I may be wrong. Good luck to you pheebs.

Aero

Associate
OP
Oooh.. I'm not selling anything yet! I've just set up really! I thought you'd be interested to see what I was doing and maybe put in your own requests for drawings!

Also it's nice to know what people think about the cards! I have had many suggestions in the past which have made me go from drawing "okay" designs to better ones!

Eak! Honestly not selling or nowt and didn't mean it like that!

*sowwy* *hope I haven't broken any rules*

Associate
OP
wow love them, you should make custom ones for people :D

I do :) Some of the reasons I started this thread! I would say post requests in here but I have so many people emailing me already and requesting on other forums I will lose track!

By all means post a request here but either fleamail me as well or plonk it on the facebook group/fan of (see linkies above)

Oh yeh - request email addy is [email protected] :)

I really hope this isn't taken as promoting my business. I guess it could look that way but I just wanted peoples opinions/give them the opportunity to request/inspire me to do designs :) Also thought people maybe interested to see how I get on with setting up my own business!

*sowwy* again! If you want I can scrap the thread and start a new one saying "do you like my drawings and would you like me to do a drawing for you?" with no mention of the word "business" in it! :p

Back
Top Bottom