A keyboard that isn't rubbish...

Associate
I had that issue on my RIVE, ended up using the ps2 adapter and it was fine.
I have a friend with the full size Quickfire and he can change the polling rate to get it to work with the bios :(

I just bought a small form factor PS2 keyboard for the 2 times a year I want to look in the bios. It's still a faff on but I can live with it, that annoyance doesn't stop me loving the keyboard.

Soldato
I had a K70 RGB but it would double key so i never used it, I then got a Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma and loved it. I now have one on each of my PC's.

I switched from traditional mechanical keyboards to the Steelseries M800 Apex and it's been the best kb I've used in years.
I have one and its very good, really nice to type on but its just too big for my desk as i have two PC's.

Last edited:
Associate
I'd reccomend the Cougar 200k, sure it's cheap but it's by far the best keyboard I've ever owned. It's lasted a year of me gaming and developing on it and occasionally punching it out of frustration (when I loose work etc.) and it's still like new. Can't reccomend Cougar enough

Associate
I feel your pain op,I'm on my 3rd K70 (2 rma's so far) which is now missing strokes and registering two strokes on some keys.
Its getting tiresome now and i wouldn't mind but i don't even use it to much these days.

Here is how that bloody sentence was before i had to fix it because of the repeating strokes.
"Its getting tiresomme now and i wwouldnt mind but i donnt evven use it to much these days."
:mad:

Soldato
I hardly used my K70 RGB so I sold it on the mm but the buyer sent me an email about how badly it was double keying, I just did a refund and said keep it. I don’t think I will ever buy a Corsair keyboard again after the K70 RGB:(

Soldato
G19 was the best keyboard I ever owned, the g15 wasn't far behind. Had two roccat boards in a month die/keys stop working so I wouldn't recommend them either.

Associate
I hardly used my K70 RGB so I sold it on the mm but the buyer sent me an email about how badly it was double keying, I just did a refund and said keep it. I don’t think I will ever buy a Corsair keyboard again after the K70 RGB:(

I recently gifted my Strafe RGB silent and Scimitar RGB to a friend of mine in Norway (get them as far away from me as possible )lol.

I couldn't stand the awfully buggy CUE 2 software anymore. It's like dealing with a drunk, barely coherent and falls over a lot. :eek:

Best

Wulf

Back
Top Bottom