A MUST SEE for everyone who believes that cancer is a mysterious disease!

Soldato
OP
maybe im just wishing and clutching at straws, one of those people who could have got desprate when all else did fail

Soldato
Is this more grouping of everything in the world into things which either cause or cure cancer?

Te 1st 5 minutes makes it sound like their going to just theorise about cancer without doing any science whatsoever.

Soldato
All I'm saying is I'm not a medical doctor and a board certified oncologist. I'm just someone with an open mind. It may well be 100% BS, I'm not even part way through the video yet nor am I medically qualified to evaluate it. But who knows? One day someone will find the cause and cure, and it likely WILL be something beautifully simple.

Why not? Who'd have thought you could cure everything from TB to septicaemia with a drug developed from mouldy bread? This guy is claiming (with suitable 'before' and 'after' shots from surgery) that he has caused a 99% to 100% remission rate in cancer in 1 to 7 days by using this treatment in his surgical practice. Big claims! We're not talking about a guy living in his mum's basement wearing a tin foil hat here, he's a practising oncologist. Surely worth fully evaluating before jumping on the bandwagon either way?

EDIT: The point I was trying to make is if he's right and he can 'cure' cancer in 1 to 7 days with this cheap and simple treatment, I'd be up for trying it. I'd rather lose up to 7 days of poisonous chemo for nothing, than die without trying it.

Soldato
Why not? Who'd have thought you could cure everything from TB to septicaemia with a drug developed from mouldy bread? This guy is claiming (with suitable 'before' and 'after' shots from surgery) that he has caused a 99% to 100% remission rate in cancer in 1 to 7 days by using this treatment in his surgical practice. Big claims! We're not talking about a guy living in his mum's basement wearing a tin foil hat here, he's a practising oncologist. Surely worth fully evaluating before jumping on the bandwagon either way?

EDIT: The point I was trying to make is if he's right and he can 'cure' cancer in 1 to 7 days with this cheap and simple treatment, I'd be up for trying it. I'd rather lose up to 7 days of poisonous chemo for nothing, than die without trying it.

If his claims are so valid. Then why can't he prove it? All it took was a doctor with a sample of a dozen to create a panic about the mmr vaccine and several studies afterwards. Why can't this Italian doctor persuade other doctors? He can have dated scans of cancerous tumours in remission within a week. This would amaze doctors.

Caporegime
This guy is claiming (with suitable 'before' and 'after' shots from surgery) that he has caused a 99% to 100% remission rate in cancer in 1 to 7 days by using this treatment in his surgical practice. Big claims! We're not talking about a guy living in his mum's basement wearing a tin foil hat here, he's a practising oncologist. Surely worth fully evaluating before jumping on the bandwagon either way?

I'll believe it when I see it verified by a third party.

Soldato
ok i understand what everyones saying
but what about if all else fails
my dad had all 3 types of possible treatment, major surgery, radio, chemo, and radio again and it didnt work. surely you if he was still here this could be an option ?

i would understand the need to try anything in that situation but you have to be wary of snake oil people like this who promise to have the answers that modern science doesn't have. people like this prey on the desperate because they are the only people prepared to believe in it - sometimes they do it for money, sometimes for fame, for self esteem etc but that doesn't make it true.
it must be a terrible thing to watch some one die knowing there is nothing you can do about it. it must be a terrible thing to realise that the limits of modern medical science have been reached and there is nothing left to try, but you must not let con artists and fools take advantage of you in this situation - modern medicine is amazing but there are many things it can't do and unfortunately there really isn't an alternative no matter what people may claim.

Soldato
I didn't say I believed it, just to be clear. I said it was interesting and I'm open to reading/hearing more. I haven't even watched the vid yet, so I can't answer any of your questions. I probably won't be able to answer them even when I have watched it :p

Can't type for toffee
Don
turned it off when he said a cure was baking soda, twoddle.

To those actualyl doing somethign towards cancer research/prevention/living with then those are the ones that deserve praise, from teh first few mins that guys questionable to say the least and I cba to watch the rest.

Soldato
turned it off when he said a cure was baking soda, twoddle.

Yeah, as I said they'll be saying you can cure fatal bacterial diseases with mouldy bread, next. Oh, wait...

Once again I'm not saying he's right I'm just saying it's pretty silly to be instantaneously and so stoically sceptical. I doubt there's anyone on this forum qualified to judge, really? We can only chew the fat over it, so to speak.

JMHO. :)

Soldato
I beg to differ to be honest. I reckon there are at least a dozen or so.

Great :D It'd be nice to hear from them after they examine his hypothesis, trials and results, rather than us lot just arguing over something we know next to nothing about, just because we saw an infomercial on a website. I just don't think an open mind ever killed anyone.

Open mind != blinkered vision. :)

Soldato
Great :D It'd be nice to hear from them after they examine his hypothesis, trials and results, rather than us lot just arguing over something we know next to nothing about, just because we saw an infomercial on a website. I just don't think an open mind ever killed anyone.

Open mind != blinkered vision. :)
I doubt he has any peer reviewed literature, however, I do not know this (yet). I haven't even fully watched the video.

Man of Honour
when he said "what a wonderful start" in that tone I just knew the rest of it was gonna be complete twoddle... without even having to take in any of the body of it hah...

BTW there has been enough money, etc. thrown at cancer to find a cure... why its not happened yet is open to conjecture if thats the right word...

Soldato
All I'm saying is I'm not a medical doctor and a board certified oncologist. I'm just someone with an open mind. It may well be 100% BS, I'm not even part way through the video yet nor am I medically qualified to evaluate it. But who knows? One day someone will find the cause and cure, and it likely WILL be something beautifully simple.

Believing in pseudoscience is not open-mindedness. The way to find cures is through science based medicine, not through quackery.

Soldato
BTW there has been enough money, etc. thrown at cancer to find a cure... why its not happened yet is open to conjecture if thats the right word...

Right.. OK, so I think there's been loads of money put into researching AIDS, so it's OK for me to start saying that researchers into the disease are doing so for profiteering or because they want to wipe out Africans?

I really don't think comments suggesting that people who work on cancer research don't want to find a cure because they will be out of a job is helping anybody.

Soldato
I dont want you to look at this and rip it to bits nor do i want you to agree.

I think you said this bit right at the start because if you're honest with yourself you will admit it is just baloney.

The time and effort put into creating crap like this could be invested in more constructive cancer research.

Back
Top Bottom