A MUST SEE for everyone who believes that cancer is a mysterious disease!

Soldato
sorry, but i find this offensive and nonsense - cancer is a very serious condition and poor pseudo-science like this only harms cancer research (which i am involved in).

Soldato
OP
sorry, but i find this offensive and nonsense - cancer is a very serious condition and poor pseudo-science like this only harms cancer research (which i am involved in).

so you should have opted for the forget about it option then
i know its a very serious condition i saw my dad slowly die from it.
like i mentionied at the start, Just look at it and take it on board or forget about it.

Soldato
biggest idiot out after about 7-8 minutes of watching. When he questioned why chemotherapy is used, you loose any trust as hes spouting on about some **** that he's not even done proper research on ffs.

Soldato
I'd love to see some studies and trials on this (honestly, I'm interested!). Shame you have to buy the book; I'm presuming this has all been published in peer reviewed journals? Then again, as Vernon Coleman correctly pointed out, the last thing the cancer research industry wants to do is cure cancer, they'd all be out of a job...

Interesting nonetheless. One thing's for sure, current therapies aren't much cop. I'd give anything 30 minutes of my day if it was even remotely worth reading/hearing.

EDIT: Ah a video... NoScript has its downfalls LOL Watching it now.

Soldato
When he questioned why chemotherapy is used, you loose any trust as hes spouting on about some **** that he's not even done proper research on ffs.

Elaborate? Chemo isn't exactly great, and is basically poison for the entire system in the hopes that the cancer dies before you do. Not that great. Professor Vernon Coleman has some great monographs on cancer and chemotherapy if you care to have a read. Not saying anyone's right or wrong, just offering a different point of view.

Back
Top Bottom