• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

A New 1g Card

Associate
Hi people,
I'm looking for a 1g vram ATI...or NVidia graphics card with passive cooling ( important that), within the region of £ 130......any recomendations?

Thanks

Associate
Erm your unlikely to find a powerful card from either company with passive cooling :D

They produce to much heat, I don't see what the fuss is about fans you can barely hear them, if you really want to hear a fan stand in a room with a 2 year old xbox 360

Associate
Can you still find ones that old? :D

HAHA well I had an old one, which I donated to my brother a year ago (Coz PC rules), unfortunately he had to play it in my room, sounded like a hoover, no turning up speaker sound could cover it up

But yeah it broke the other month and now he has a nice new quiet one!! No doubt in a years time it will be loud again, GRRR

Back
Top Bottom