A new boy was born - OCUK Teddy Travels (2020)

Permabanned
MQSlX9g.gif

THE STORY
A long time ago a very brave adventurer, who went by the name of "Teddy" (that some of you will remember) made their way into the OcUK Community... Teddy had a great life and had visited some of the greatest places on earth.... Sadly in 2010 Teddy had passed away with an adventurer that some of you remember "yermum" (allegedly)... The community never got to say goodbye...

...But what people didn't realise is - "Teddy" had a baby boy to look after and now he is old enough to travel on his own very soon....

I present you.....

Teddy Travels 2020 with "OCUK Oliver"

WEBSITE
I am currently building a website for blogs and videos for places OCUK Oliver has visited!
Domain Removed.

OLD THREAD
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/ocuk-teddy-travels.18106513/

Starting with Secretspy the teddy will travel to different destinations around the world.

RULES
01) You must have a post count of at least: "X Amount (Not decided yet)".
02) You must have been joined OCUK for: "X Amount (Not decided yet)".
03) You must have trust enabled.
04) You must only have OCUK Oliver for 3 days Minimum.
05) You must not graffiti or spoil the teddy in any way!
06) You must take photographs of their travels so I can post them on the new website!
07) You must post a blog on the website with a story of what he has been up too!
08) OCUK Oliver will come with a teddy passport, keep it with him at all times.

I would love to get some feedback from you all and input from you to make it work especially the ones who would like to join in with this new adventure from last time!

Myself and SS were talking about maybe donating £1 (maybe not) - so that we can buy a teddy and if we donate enough maybe a tracker so we can locate OCUK Oliver on his travels.
(This is calculated on 9 people joining and the more people the less this will actually be). Over the next month or so after the lock down OCUK Oliver will be allowed to travel.

Please mention here if you would like to take part in this new adventure.

CREDITS
To SecretSpy for the idea!

* SecretSpy
* mrbell1984
* Clov!s
* Apex
* Russinating
* Sudden
* task
* Azza
* booyaka
* Vince

Last edited:

Soldato
Can just see the headlines covid riddled bear
Wipes Out 20% of a Forums membership members distraught as those who passed did not leave their gpus to long time posters

Up for this but maybe not this year

Permabanned
OP
They should have been banned.

Don’t know why the user wasn’t.

It did seem that way as several people tried to contact the last person and there was no reply... :/
:(

Awesome! I brought original Teddy to Israel! Did he not get stolen?

That’s good news! I tried to visit the way back machine for the old site but way back doesn’t like Wordpress sites.

Can just see the headlines covid riddled bear
Wipes Out 20% of a Forums membership members distraught as those who passed did not leave their gpus to long time posters

Up for this but maybe not this year

Thanks for your input. Discussion about this is vital to its survival. It might not even be this year who knows. It depends how many members would participate. Certainly not going to happen at the moment though. Looking for ideas and participants.

Back
Top Bottom