A new OcUK Terraria server.

Associate
Since FrenchTart has taken his server down for a little while, forum member jack.mitchell has kindly provided a server for us to play on. His Terraria server hosting website is http://www.thebiomesphere.com/ Normally you would be expected to pay a small monthly fee, but Jack has given us this server for free. :)

It's a large world, with two dungeons and 10 floating islands. It can take 8 (I think) players. If anybody would like to join it, please send me a trust message, or send me a message on Steam to receive the password. If I give you the password, please do not give the password out to anybody else. My Steam name is [OcUK]Kalvindeane. I will be online most evenings, and generally check my email account a few times a day. The old server went pretty quiet, so for now I won't create any rules, even dynamite is allowed for the time being. Just be considerate of other players, i.e no lava traps at spawn or destroying the work of others.

I shall be going to bed pretty soon. Tomorrow however, I'll have most of the day free. If anybody wants to team up to play, let me know. :) If I'm at home, I'm always logged on to Steam, just send me a message. :)

IP Address: 91.121.15.158
Server Port: 7005
Password: As said above, trust or Steam message me. :) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025518010)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Seeing as I now have been told I get Fridays off from college, that leaves me with a nice, long weekend, plenty of time for studying. I was thinking that next weekend, we could do that dungeon run that I was thinking of before?

We can fit 8 people, plus myself, so don't be shy! If you don't think you have good enough gear to run the dungeon, I don't mind providing some just for the event. :)

If you're up for it, please say so in this thread, and also if there are any times between Thursday 22rd-Sunday 25th that you cannot come online for, and we'll work around that so as many people can come as possible. :)

Edit: I have started to build a house near the spawn point on the server, I'll finish it throughout the week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom