A return to form: Say hello to Banana MK2, the Italian Prancing Horse (Ferrari 458 Italia)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Some pictures from Sunday's meet:

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

Actually manage to pickup the pearl/fleck the paint has in the sun, now its detailed the paint looks even more liquid and that pearl effect is even more apparent.

OcUK Staff
OP
And music to my ears:

Car sounds incredible and tunnels are just on another level, true F1 type sound, but I mean the proper F1 cars before they sounded rubbish after being turbocharged. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Epic weekend away. :)

f4.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

Sometimes when you hear hype about cars, then you drive them you feel massively let down.
For me this car exceeds all the hype in real life, its just a totally incredible machine and hands down the best car I've ever owned, apart from fuel consumption. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
How good does it feel driving up to a place like that and parking up in your Ferrari? :D

Pretty good, not only that your happy to leave it parked all weekend and not worry about it, even the grounds keeper was moving his chains so he could park it away from other cars. :D

Also something I never expect, owning a Ferrari I was expecting lets just say some not so welcome gestures from public but so far the car just really invites questions, smiles and I've never being let out of junctions so much or flashed to pull into lanes.

The Porsche used to get quite some hate thrown towards it, though no one ever touched it but you'd often get not so welcome gestures. But maybe as I was younger I was also driving around like a total pleb. :D

Caporegime
Can’t believe your weekend away in your lovely new sports car involved a ~20 minute drive to what looks like Crewe Hall! I’d have expected a blast upto the lakes or something! :D

Still, it’s very nice there. :cool:

Soldato
The Porsche used to get quite some hate thrown towards it, though no one ever touched it but you'd often get not so welcome gestures. But maybe as I was younger I was also driving around like a total pleb. :D

Interetingly I’ve had a lot of positive comments about the 911, I thought there would be a lot more gestures and negativity. The only light flashing I’ve encountered was on an overtake on a NSL B road of a Sunday driver doing 40. I was probably redlining it in 2nd with the exhaust flaps open so gave the old codger a fright!

Too add to the rest of the positive comments. Your 458 is awesome. Also awesome for using it every day. Makes me feel guilty every time I see my car in the garage.

Back
Top Bottom