A return to form: Say hello to Banana MK2, the Italian Prancing Horse (Ferrari 458 Italia)

OcUK Staff
OP
Congratulations Gibbo!

Weird question, what's the stereo like?

Good enough for me, its got 6 disc changer, HDD and Ipod connection, all three work fine, the girlfriend has thrown her old ipod in the glovebox and filled it with music, works fine.
Audio quality for me is fine, for how I listen to music (low volume) it is fine, a reasonable amount of bass, good clarity, but of course its a very basic system and if you listen to music at higher volumes then of course its poor/average at best, but for my use it is ideal, as its only ever on at low volume or medium if I am just cruising on the motorway at which point I put car in wet mode and use cruise control and then set the stereo to medium volume, I never have it loud, any other use I listen to the engine and downshifts are glorious.

OcUK Staff
OP
https://youtu.be/dbg7bjPnFc4?t=50

Edit: Did the Seat you ran with have a twisted chassis? Looked like it was crabbing lol.
Actually, just looks like the camera angle.

Really no idea, the day was just about trying to learn the car best settings, for best times etc. and have some fun, shame only got three runs in as think I need another 5-6 runs before I can figure out what equals the best times.

OcUK Staff
OP
Some more awesome pictures from weekend, of course none taken by myself, hence them being epic. :D

awesomelr.jpg

front-shot-tree-4klr.jpg

gibbolr.jpg

OOO_0083lr.jpg

OOO_0292lr.jpg

OOO_0571lr.jpg

P1130078lr.jpg

pod.jpg

sidebootylr.jpg

And a video of a Dodge Challenger Hellcat making a run, epic sounding thing!

Very happy with an 11.3, absolutely believe car can run a high 10 second pass. :)

Back
Top Bottom