1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A victory for free speech for everyone

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by Faustus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. GordyR

Mobster

You literally opened by telling me that you wont have any of my ‘crap’ beliefs, and you’re going to complain about being mocked in response?

Wow.

2. Freakbro

Capodecina

Oh, you don't know kedge? You can check here for his views on creationism and intelligent design and his dislike of science https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/do-you-believe-in-god-or-a-divine-entity.18754255/

I winced when I saw you refer to, very innocently, evolution in a conversation with kedge, I knew what was coming :p

3. GordyR

Mobster

Whoops! Well you live and learn! How funny! :D

4. offitmassive

Associate

wow, this escalated quickly!

5. kedge

Mobster

You can mock me all you like i'm not that fussed, what I am saying is I don't want to derail the thread into an evolution discussion or debate because it has nothing to do with the thread at large.

Not all science.

6. asim18

Capodecina

Seriously?

What's wrong with not wanting sexuality rubbed in your face.

I don't like any sexuality rubbed in my face whether it's heterosex or homosex or whatever sex.

Why is homosex so special that I have to make special considerations to allow it to be rammed in my face???

7. asim18

Capodecina

Plus most of these people you call "homophobes" actually LOVE female-female homosexuality.

So how does someone being sexually repelled by males make them homophobic?

You need to learn to differentiate between being a homophobic and being sexually repelled by men, which is a normal for anyone who is a heterosexual.

8. asim18

Capodecina

Being sexually repelled by other men is a COMPLETELY normal trait of someone who's a heterosexual.

9. kedge

Mobster

It doesn't necessarily, but the terminology 'homophobia' can often be thrown around like a buzzword.