Poll: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021, Yas Island - Race 22

Rate the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix out of ten. If you want. I can’t be arsed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I predict that Crofty will have a stroke if Max punts Lewis off. He's so unbearable shouting at the littlest thing :mad:

Don
I voted for Max to win. As much as I want Hamilton to win, I fear Max's race craft is just too dirty to see anything else.

Either Max goes into the sunset and wins, or if the Merc is too competitive they have a crash in the first / second turn on the opening lap.

Either way, Max wins it.

The only other path would be a car failure, either gearbox or engine for Max as they've been running these components for quite some time now.

Soldato
Murray's voice wasn't as loud or as irritating. Perhaps he used the mic better, or had a better sound engineer.

Sky seem to have gone fully on 'team clown' with Crofty and Ted. Crofty will talk about anything and everything not even related to F1, such as his nights out, or terrible jokes. He's a pure numpty. It's as if every race is the first one he's ever seen. Martin gave up a long time ago. You used to hear the sarcasm in his voice when he 'telling' Crofty. Now he just doesn't even bother.

If they turn Crofy's mic down somewhat he might be a little more bearable. The sound engineer should be fired.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Murray was just as shouty as David Croft.
Ban.

Yes, he'd shout but he did it with enthusiasm and would really only do it for the first few corners of a grand prix or if something big happened. Not to mention he actually let Brundle get a word in edge-wise. Crofty will shout for the entire first lap and drown out anything else someone has to say.

P.s. I've seen that he's already trying to sneak his Flintstones gag in to the weekend... every opportunity he's chucking this gem out there....

"As Fred Flintstone would say Yabba Dhabi Doo, but is there going to be barney rubble?" Seriously :rolleyes:

Dup

Dup

Soldato
It's been a decent season and kept my attention for the most part. Not bothered for who wins however, I'm bored of Lewis & Merc winning and Max I've lost respect for. It's like the early-mid 90s controversies with the premise of playing dirty but the media storm around it today is extremely tiring and sucks the enjoyment from the racing for me. The season won't end this weekend and regardless of who wins there will still be a huge online storm from the losing side that I just cannot be bothered with.

It's been that long of a season I'd forgotten Norris & Leclerc have taken pole position this year and that Ricciardo, Perez & Ocon had won a race each. Hopefully there's a couple more teams at the sharp end next year, McLaren & Ferrari have a great lineup I'd love to see winning races but most importantly just seeing them have the opportunity at the very least.

Don
It's been a decent season and kept my attention for the most part. Not bothered for who wins however, I'm bored of Lewis & Merc winning and Max I've lost respect for. It's like the early-mid 90s controversies with the premise of playing dirty but the media storm around it today is extremely tiring and sucks the enjoyment from the racing for me. The season won't end this weekend and regardless of who wins there will still be a huge online storm from the losing side that I just cannot be bothered with.

It's been that long of a season I'd forgotten Norris & Leclerc have taken pole position this year and that Ricciardo, Perez & Ocon had won a race each. Hopefully there's a couple more teams at the sharp end next year, McLaren & Ferrari have a great lineup I'd love to see winning races but most importantly just seeing them have the opportunity at the very least.

I want Hamilton to take it this year as I feel it's his last attempt to secure the GOAT throne of 8 Championships. If he achieves that, I don't think that's going to be beaten for a long time.

It's clear that Hamilton is planning to hand over the reins to Russell, he's only got a 1 year contract in place for 2022. If the Merc isn't dominant next year, I can see him retiring and pursuing other interests and I'd prefer he took the 8th Championship before he does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom