Poll: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021, Yas Island - Race 22

Rate the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix out of ten. If you want. I can’t be arsed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Max was bossed all day by a better driver but there we go.

I just hope he gets a bit more mature and less of a dangerous driver as he ages as it will be more befitting of the future titles he will probably get.

I disagree, he's right up there with Lewis, but Merc just had the better car.

Associate
Max was bossed all day by a better driver but there we go.

I just hope he gets a bit more mature and less of a dangerous driver as he ages as it will be more befitting of the future titles he will probably get.
He has just been awarded for dirty/dangerous driving. Do you think he would change anything !!

Soldato
And just like that, the thread delivers the Lewis tears. Thanks guys, merry Christmas ;) :p

Yes because it's so exciting to see a race and championship decided by the FIA making up the rules as they go along.

There's die hards on both side but most people would be happy had Max won fair and square rather than by some BS decision making.

Soldato
I have never seen a SC come and go so quickly. But I knew it would happen.

I think what is clear, next season, in race lobbying needs to stop from all teams, as question marks will be raised about the race director when he seemingly changes his mind following protests.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I’d be miffed if I was racing out of position behind that pack of cars that were allowed to get out of the way. They’ve effectively stopped anyone from 6th down from racing for position as well as handing Max the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom