Abu Izzadeen defends outburst at John Reid

Caporegime
I listened to this in the shower this morning.

You cant reason with someone that has a fanatical viewpoint.

I dunno why they gave him the air time to try and express himself.

Crusade this crusade that, what a bell end.

lets face it Fanatical religeous people are not going to intergrate into a society where religeon is not the be all and end all of your entire life.

So why even bother trying??

Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
Today's Muslim news... why do we give airtime to such plebs?

Alternatively, why should we censor views we dont agree with?

As it happens, he made himself look stupid....

Suspended
He could have handed it better, however even if he was more calm, would JR give him any time? I'm not a Muslim but I can understand why they feel anger for some things.

Soldato
leaskovski said:
You should listen to the Jeremy Vine show that was on Radio 2 yesterday. OMG! I was both appauled and lollingMAO at the same time :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/r2_vine_thu

It was in the second half of the show. :eek:

Here is some discussion about it on the r2 forums...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio2/F2142824?thread=3499164

Was listening to that too, neither he nor the female muslim that was on the show came off well at all. I find him rather scary, if that's really what a majority of muslims think then to be honest lets just go to war and get this over and done with.

I personally doubt it is though, I really think one of our problems in the west if our complete ignorance to eastern cultures and religion, they have the same problem with our culture and religion of course but we should be taking steps to rectify the situation and soon. I was actually quite interested when he started talking about the laws and customs, might not have agreed to them but I honestly didn't know.

So his point failed to get across, except that he thinks women should cover up and stop being disrespectful to men..

hmm :p I can see that happening!

Not.

Associate
When in Rome do as they do - when you live in England respect the county.

Lets assume some are fanatical about our lack of respect for there culture and religion - so what if we are?! Well there's a simple answer.....~~~~ off back to your own country that worships what you preach and believe in. Dont impose your beliefs on many that deem any outburst as radical. It astounds me that the media report this - it only incites hatred and does nothing to cure there problem.

There's not enough time in my day to be concerned about religion & politics (apart from the 5 min I've dedicated to this post). No religion or political statement is true - its just spin in order to gain votes and power, in order to impose structure and gain money.

Soldato
The problem with your point mate is that we're over in Iraq, Afghanastan etc interfering so we really can't say "if you dont like it leave" because we're got our fingers in so many muslim bottoms at the moment.

sorry about the phrasing :p

Associate
Kami said:
The problem with your point mate is that we're over in Iraq, Afghanastan etc interfering so we really can't say "if you dont like it leave" because we're got our fingers in so many muslim bottoms at the moment.

sorry about the phrasing :p

I'd use the term 'we're' loosley - my point was more from the emphasis of the public p.o.v and not the government. Im sure 99% of people would prefer our troops to get out of these countries....me included.

Associate
This is the same person that praised the 7/7 bombers. This is the same person who said that the 52 victims who died on 7/7 in London were all cowards.

How dare he makes remarks like that. Ordinary people (my sister and other relatives included) were on trains or near the sites going about their lives, and this Abu **** person says they're cowards???? Shahara Islam was a muslim and she died at the ends of those evil cold blooded killers.

He's supposed to be a British citizen. He doesn't act like one. He deserves to be locked up or something harsher. His views cannot be defended.

Soldato
sachinbadiani said:
This is the same person that praised the 7/7 bombers. This is the same person who said that the 52 victims who died on 7/7 in London were all cowards.

How dare he makes remarks like that. Ordinary people (my sister and other relatives included) were on trains or near the sites going about their lives, and this Abu **** person says they're cowards???? Shahara Islam was a muslim and she died at the ends of those evil cold blooded killers.

He's supposed to be a British citizen. He doesn't act like one. He deserves to be locked up or something harsher. His views cannot be defended.

Its alright. No doubt someone will recognise him in the streets and kick the living islam out of him.

Soldato
leaskovski said:
Its alright. No doubt someone will recognise him in the streets and kick the living islam out of him.

Hopefully not, these tools already have a large enough victim complex, no need to give them an actual valid reason.

A very close and overt examination of their benefits, tax payments, travel plans, finances, places of worship, friends and family by the authorities will be much more effective.

Back
Top Bottom