** ACER WINDOWS MIXED REALITY HEADSET MARCH PROMOTION - ONLY £329.99 **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Windows are having a big push on their Mixed reality headset this month with a corking price of £329.99!

This headset is a great product for introducing kids to VR. My son loved it and it is a very robust, light and easy to use device. With the steam plugin for Windows MR Headsets you also have access to their massive library of VR Games. It's possibly the easiest to set up of all the VR headsets I've tried, and the quality of the image is up there with VR headset's twice the price.

You'll need bluetooth on-board or an adaptor for the controllers to work. I'm working on a deal to buy some in bulk so i can supply one with every windows MR headset however I only currently have 3 in stock, which I've bundled with the headset so if you're quick you'll grab one! I'll reinstate the offer once we have more stock land too!

Offer ends 4th April!

Acer Windows Mixed Reality MR Headset and Motion Controllers Bundle (AH101-D8EY) @ £329.00 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Acer...-Controllers-Bundle-AH101-D8EY-VR-000-AC.html

Acer AH101 Windows Mixed Reality Headset, Blue, Supplied with 2x Motion Controllers, Combines VR with Reality, for Windows 10

Only £329.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom