Admiral multi car?

Soldato
I might be being an idiot but how does this work?
I'm currently with admiral and renewed last week but got a quote from bell to see if they still do DOC for a fee (which they dont:() and the gentleman on the end on the phone recommended trying a multi car policy (but i didnt have time go through it when he rang) with admiral.
Now, does it mean i can insure my car and say also get insurance on my mother's car as well or is a case of getting more people in your family to switch their insurance to admiral and they will give you discount for bringing them customers? I only wanted DOC for the odd times my cars off the road or if for some reason i needed to borrow my mothers car, and the girlfriend is forever asking me to drive her car cus she doesn't want to drive to or from somewhere and being under 25, DOC seems impossible.

Associate
all the cars must be kept at the same address(students are slightly different as they take exception as they might stay on campus etc) and the more cars on the policy the better the discount, but the policys would have to be with admiral for all the cars on there

Associate
no you can insure them on the multicar as long as both cars are kept at the same address. what would happen say if you had 6 months left on your policy and you added your partners car to the multicar policy with your car, they would give you a price for 6 months to make sure both cars renew on the same date and then give you a price for a full year at the renewal stage

Back
Top Bottom