I think I will go for the following
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
- Motherboard: X570 AORUS ELITE (AMD AM4)
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHZ DUAL CHANNEL KIT - WHITE
- PSU: Corsair RMX750 white 750W
- Case: Fractal Define 7 Midi ATX White
- GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB GAMING OC PRO, GBP 420
- some better cooler than the stock CPU cooler
- if you were me, would you switch some parts for others ?
- I plan to use the CPU stock fan at first, is there any issue with this ?
I will probably switch for something more quiet once I get it running.
- would I be ok with buying exactly the above, or do I need to add some extras (for fans or cabling) ?