Advice on New System with Freesync2

Associate
Hi there. I recently became the proud owner of a Samsung LC49HG90DMUXEN - that's the big 49 inch ultrawide monitor. The thing is that my current PC doesn't do it justice. I'm looking for a brand new system - one that can make full use of this great monitor. That means making use of the Freesync 2 capabilities. Budget is not so much of an issue, but due to location I'm trying to make it as quiet as possible.
My PC knowledge isn't as up to date as it should be. Looking at the posts here it sounds like there is a huge amount of expertise in this forum, I'm hoping one of you might be kind enough to offer some advice.
Even better if its a OCUK bundle that I can easily buy and don't need to build or spec at component level. Thankyou!

Soldato
@ZebraThree

Ha funny enough doing expo work for Samsung with that exact monitor ! Will be on display with their gaming chair that was at Gamescom this year for Xmas holidays in Oxford Street .

What games will you be mostly playing ?

Will be having one done for them with dual Gigabyte (£450) Vega 64s. One should be enough but will be using 2 to make sure 100hz can be reached at all times with games that have xfire support

Back
Top Bottom