Advice please.

Associate
So I'm due my phone upgrade this week and I'm so undecided on what to get. I've had Samsung's as long as I can remember and currently have a galaxy s8, my brother has a Huawei p20 pro and it seems a good phone but I've read positive and negative reviews! I don't know wether it's worth waiting for the s10 or going for a iPhone or actually try a Huawei or not. Please help before my head explodes

Soldato
I don't think you will see anything that is a massive step up from what you have at this point unless you are desperate to change. Id stick with what you have until something comes out that really stands out for you.

Soldato
Keep the S8 and go SIM only, unless you have a good reason to upgrade.

You're not 'due an upgrade', it's purely optional.

Soldato
As above - Had my current phone for 2 years nearly now. Sim only £11 a month payment. I bought it outright at the start.

o2 have been phoning me every day this week trying to sell me an upgrade to a new phone at £30/£40 a month. Not interested as my current phone does all I need and battery life is still excellent.

Will wait another 6-12 months at least before buying a new one and stick with my £11 a month tariff.

Back
Top Bottom