Advice to potential first time new car buyer (PCP)

Man of Honour
@Shadowness just FYI that TRL has bumped their contribution to £10340...see if your local dealer can match it?
if they can add on another £500 contribution, should bring down your monthly by ~£11 p/m

Dealer contribution £5105
BMW contribution £5235

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the info.
Spoke to Rybrook BMW who were a little more competitive, as soon as I mentioned I was going back to Cotswolds to take a test drive he was adamant that I speak to him after as he’ll beat their offer. Nice guy though!

I am very tempted by the mineral grey one in the showroom. Very nice spec, more than I would want. If he can give me a much better offer we’ll see what happens.

Associate
The 0% PCP are pretty good deals.

My wife has a new Mazda on PCP and as somebody has said, the monthly payments for the 3 years are paying off the depreciation. The winner for us that the balloon payment is about £2500 less than an equivalent used 3 year old model. So she gets a new car for peanuts each month, then gets to actually buy the car under market value, a car that's done minimal miles and was the exact spec she wanted.

Plenty of people said they didn't think finance was great etc, but before this she had a string of used cars that either needed big repairs or lost value at resale time. She was losing about £1500 a year on cars that were 6-7 years old anyway so PCP made perfect sense.

Soldato
OP
So......what an epic car!!

The deal is this......

3500 deposit (my car as px)
345pm

That’s for a shadow edition with....
Pro nav
Adaptive m suspension
Adaptive LED
Heated front seats
Folding mirrors
Speed limit display
Metallic paint
PDC sensors front and rear
Rear camera

Seems like an almost full spec car to me!

Back
Top Bottom