****Age of Empires IV****

Associate
Stress test this weekend anyone can request access through steam store page. No NDA.

I played a bit through the Beta , A bit frustrating in some ways but some good gameplay changes

Farms no longer expire , they auto-regenerate, or at least, they did in the beta

Did find myself getting a bit frustrated with Walls though, not overly obvious whether you've done a decent job of closing a gap between two cliffs or not until after built , where in AOE II , you could tell much easier.

Soldato
Im ready and waiting for the stress test except I will probably take all evening to download it. Quite relaxed about this one, if it is c**p I have AoE 2 DE to go back to so I can't lose. If it is good I fully expect to have it pre ordered by the end of the weekend. Stress test is a free trial for me

loooool that's as big a joke as £50.

Subscription continues automatically at £7.99/month unless cancelled through your Microsoft Account.

Someone better than me can explain how it works.

I signed up almost 3 years ago, and it cost me about £12 per year, Inc xbox live gold.

3 years ago and I've not paid anything since.

And have had many games to play, including flight sim, no man's sky, dead by daylight, aoe 2 and 3 remestared, and soon aoe 4.

Plus loads of other games.

Soldato
Someone better than me can explain how it works.

I signed up almost 3 years ago, and it cost me about £12 per year, Inc xbox live gold.

3 years ago and I've not paid anything since.

And have had many games to play, including flight sim, no man's sky, dead by daylight, aoe 2 and 3 remestared, and soon aoe 4.

Plus loads of other games.
Yea only mugs go month, year pass (or more is where its at). Mine runs our in December but not sure if it has to expire before you can get the cheap deals or not.

Soldato
Had a hour play. Considering it's 2021. The game "looks" average at best to say the least.
Quick online match which I lost because I didn't realise till late I needed a Dock to build ships. So concentrating on building and feeding etc.
Will now wait till full release as I prefer the campaigns as I'm not a good online gamer these, days. Too slow to react

Soldato
Had a hour play. Considering it's 2021. The game "looks" average at best to say the least.
Quick online match which I lost because I didn't realise till late I needed a Dock to build ships. So concentrating on building and feeding etc.
Will now wait till full release as I prefer the campaigns as I'm not a good online gamer these, days. Too slow to react
How did you download it? I still haven't got a email and no way to download on steam.

Back
Top Bottom