****Age of Empires IV****

Associate
game pass is £1 so its still cheaper than £50.

but £50 is too much for a mobile game, (it looks bad and animastions are worse than F2P mobile games :/

Lol mobile game.. you must have never played the original AoE games, II and III are fantastic and the definitive editions are even better. III is one of my most played games online. Such a great strategy game. I get so much satisfaction from it.

Soldato
Lol mobile game.. you must have never played the original AoE games, II and III are fantastic and the definitive editions are even better. III is one of my most played games online. Such a great strategy game. I get so much satisfaction from it.
yes it was my child hood AoE1 & 2 was fantatic 3 was terrible & this one looks even more cartoony & and like an early mobile game from 2010

Soldato
Could you elaborate on how this is done? thanks

Essentially VPN to Brazil or anywhere that charges the least for a year gold subscription. Buy the maximum usually 3 years. Then log back in to your MS xbox account without VPN to claim the 3 year gold subscription and upgrade to ultimate for a £1. It'll convert your 3 years to Ultimate. There's a full thread to be found here https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/xbox-gamepass-ultimate-conversion-is-back-for-1.18886177/

Associate
I have never played any AOE game - in fact I have hardly played any RTS games, but after watching a few videos of this on YouTube I am really looking forward to it, especially the campaign. Not sure I will have the time to get good at Multiplayer, but it looks fun.

Associate
Essentially VPN to Brazil or anywhere that charges the least for a year gold subscription. Buy the maximum usually 3 years. Then log back in to your MS xbox account without VPN to claim the 3 year gold subscription and upgrade to ultimate for a £1. It'll convert your 3 years to Ultimate. There's a full thread to be found here https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/xbox-gamepass-ultimate-conversion-is-back-for-1.18886177/

So essentially it's not £1 then as I need to buy a least a year gold sub.

Back
Top Bottom