Agent Orange endorses Bonker Boris.

Soldato

Yes. It is.

It's totally misleading. The WTO has no enforcement over it's rules, so the WTO isn't going to turn up and start building a fence... So what would happen is a WTO member(s) would firstly object to the open border and demand that either we dropped our borders for them too, or they would impose punitive tariffs or sanctions on goods under WTO rules. Secondly, if members wanted to, they would have grounds to lobby for our ejection from the WTO entirely.

Considering we would be attempting to renegotiate our WTO schedule, to which ALL WTO members would have to agree, this would be pretty much the most stupid situation the country could bring on itself after Brexit itself.

Like I said it's just utter, utter nonsense.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
OP
How dishonest can you get to pretend the protests against Xi Jinping are comparable to those against Trump. . . .
I believe that the Police prevented people from lining the route taken by Agent Orange's procession yesterday.

. . . And we're still wondering how Trump's campaign is identical to Hitler's.
Are you?
"Trump's campaign" What ARE you on about :confused:

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
If you ask (people) why they hate Trump only a fraction would actually know what to say and most would just stare at you blankly
Do that a lot do you? Accost random strangers in the street and ask them why they hate Trump. A somewhat worrying but relatively harmless bit of OCD.

Don't count on registering a Quiz Show idea to get rich quick - or even ever ;)

Soldato
It's herd mentality. if you ask them why they hate Trump only a fraction would actually know what to say and most would just stare at you blankly

Most of the protesters seem to be women, they heard he said a bad thing about a woman once and they've been told they should be out being all #feminist #metoo by the media. Trump is a rich old white man so he's basically free game, you can say what ever you want about him, he's in a completely unprotected class.

Soldato
Protesting against Trump visit to the UK? I don't care much for Trump but if you honestly are triggered by Trump then you really do need a lie-down and chill out a bit. If you want vent some frustration go and protest out side the Russian embassy there's plenty to go off about, take you pick:

1) Invading other countries an stealing their land
2) Causing civil war internal strive
3) Murdering and tourtring activists who speak out against Russia and it's leader
4) Dropping bombs on hospital in Syria

Then again Donald Trump occasionally says mean things on Twitter so I guess it's all a matter of balance with some people. :o

Soldato
Protesting against Trump visit to the UK? I don't care much for Trump but if you honestly are triggered by Trump then you really do need a lie-down and chill out a bit. If you want vent some frustration go and protest out side the Russian embassy there's plenty to go off about, take you pick:

1) Invading other countries an stealing their land
2) Causing civil war internal strive
3) Murdering and tourtring activists who speak out against Russia and it's leader
4) Dropping bombs on hospital in Syria

Then again Donald Trump occasionally says mean things on Twitter so I guess it's all a matter of balance with some people. :o

It's all about mean words on twitter now. Twitter words > war crimes. Trump has caused way less physical havoc abroad than Obama did.

Trump is a **** president, but the luvvies really hate him because he isn't scared of batting back.

Caporegime
It's all about mean words on twitter now. Twitter words > war crimes. Trump has caused way less physical havoc abroad than Obama did.

Trump is a **** president, but the luvvies really hate him because he isn't scared of batting back.

It's not even been 3 years yet, you cant compare him to a 8 term President, **** sakes.

Your argument is unsubstantiated. Currently i see him supporting a journalist murdering and child killing Saudi regime, blasted out of a steady agreement with Iran that was working fine on the points that it was meant to, continues to sabre rattle Venezuela and Iran, continues to occupy Syria illegally, is doing literally **** all about Russian and Chinese aggression (which to be fair wasn't great either under Obama). And that's just in those short 2-3 years, god forbid how long this should last.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Obama sent 30000 more troops to Afghanistan and started the drone strike campaign in Pakistan during his first year...

Too bad Trump (probably wasn't actually him, but he signed it regardless) ordered that information classified now, so we can no longer compare, funny that.

I also distinctly remember fighting was constantly getting worse around the time of 2008, sure it would have been infinitely better to just leave and let it be a terrorist hub again, like Pakistan is, but assuming that wasn't the best idea, would you rather Obama left ~25k soldiers alone to deal with escalating issues probably meaning capitulation/higher casualties?

Back
Top Bottom