AIO Sleeving

Associate
Hello you beautiful people.

I dunno if this is the correct forum so apologies in advance if i have this wrong.

I am looking for some white aio sleeving for an NZXT kracken x64, i have looked and looked through this site and can not find them..

Anyone else come across them that can link me please?

thanks

Man of Honour
If you are wanting to sleeve the tubing then without removing the tubing you would need the Flexowrap braid which is available up to 30mm dia. There are only a couple of places that sell it now as far as I can see. The 12mm dia is £3.34 per metre through to £5.05 per metre for the 30mm dia.

Associate
OP
Associate
Those cablemod kits use basically the same stuff as the Flexowrap that I mentioned above.

we do surely NOT use the same material - on top of that we custom mixed the colors to be perfectly matching with our sleeved cables and designed and tooled plastic clips to hold the sleeves in place nice and tight - this all costs money and is no solution that we just picked up somewhere and offer it under our brand - thats not what CableMod stands for. :)

Associate
I was looking at cablemod site the other day.. the delivery was more than the product itself :O

its because the delivery fee of our EU Store does not only include shipping but on top of that the DHL Service charge to import the package and all duties - however ALL of our products will be available at OCUK by next week - shipping charges wont be an issue anymore! :)

Associate
OP
its because the delivery fee of our EU Store does not only include shipping but on top of that the DHL Service charge to import the package and all duties - however ALL of our products will be available at OCUK by next week - shipping charges wont be an issue anymore! :)

Oh now thats great news :)

Back
Top Bottom