Air cooler

Soldato
Hi guys,

I've been out if the cooling loop (see what I did there) for a while.

I'm looking for a cheap but half decent cooler. I'm not going to be OC'ing as much as I can, just want to make sure I have decent temps.

Not looking to spend much really, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Associate
As a budget unit, I really like The Cryorig H7. When you see one for real, so to speak, they are very smart looking coolers and surprisingly good for the money. It just ticks all the boxes. Look wonderful in a Phanteks Eclipse P400S White ~ suits the black and white case well. Right now they seem to be on offer, so extra good value.

Permabanned
Hi guys,

I've been.out if the coolinc loop (see what I did there) for a while.

I'm looking for a cheap but half decent cooler. I'm not going to be OC'ing as much as I can, just want to make sure I have decent temps.

Not looking to spend much really, any suggestions?

Hi there,

You can look following this link: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search/index/sSearch/AM4+cooler/sSort/3/sPerPage/12/sPage/2

But in particular, this one:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £18.65 (includes shipping: £4.66)​

Soldato
Nah probably not, like I mentioned, I'm not really going for crazy OC's or temps. Purchased a 7600k and it doesn't have a cooler basically

The Cryorig H7 mentioned above would be good as it is pretty compact at 145mm so should fit in most ATX cases with ease. It also works fine with tall ram if you have a kit with large heat spreaders as it clears the ram slots.

Soldato
Thermal Grizzlie , what ever these good lot mention , just added thermal Grizzlie paste to shopping cart. In basic terms what's ever paste is provide has 30/40% heat conductive properties /rating etc etc :) £4 a small tube

Back
Top Bottom