Air replacement for antec h1250

Caporegime
So currently have an antec 1250. One died on me and the replacement is noisy as hell and seems to have similar issues to the first, intermittent pump issues. Sadly no replacement this time.
Wanting to go back to air, anything sub £40 that might get me similar performance but actually be quiet unlike that piece of junk water cooler?

Case is an antec p280

Man of Honour
Bit out of the loop on what the better air coolers are, similar story with my 1250 though so I ended up replacing it with a spare Zalman FX series I had doing nothing, with low speed fans it isn't far off the performance of the 1250 - not a recommendation though just anecdotal.

Man of Honour
I had no end of intermittent pump noise was driving me crazy, then one of the fans failed. I've fitted a few AIOs in my time and they seem really varied noise wise even of the same model.

Associate
While it may not be quite up to your expectations, I have actually got a four week old Cryorig H7 that I'm trying to sell on at the moment (I've recently downsized to small form factor so no longer required). I will be re-opening the original thread on the members market shortly to clean it up & once again re-list the cooler for sale. In my opinion though it's brilliant for the money and currently out of stock on OcUK at the moment.

Liam.

Back
Top Bottom