Airport Meet & Greet - damaged my car

Soldato
Haha, I posted a question about this on reddit legal advice and now a Daily Mail reporter has reached out. I'm going to need to mark the video as private until the company respond to me - sorry guys!

Hopefully a reputable news outlet will get in touch too. If my car was treated like that though I'd throw them under the bus for it.

Associate
Wow. That was some dashcam footage.

Must say I admire your tenacity in all of this. Good luck with bringing them to justice (if such a thing still actually exists in this ever changing country)

Man of Honour
Nail them. Scum like this needs shutting down, locking up and then forced to watch Jeremy Kyle until their heads explode at which point we sweep them up and dump them in a pond.

Associate
Great I have just booked purple parking for heathrow I have to go to the carpark but leave the keys and they so called park it hopeful i will be okay i mean it is only a 2012 1.2 polo so not much interest in street cred for people

Soldato
OP
Crazy that these people think they can get away with this kind of business - reminds me I should get a dashcam myself!

What unit does your VW have Kemik?

Not sure on the model sorry. It's some Chinese unit off eBay. Keep randomly shutting off too unfortunately.

They just have to unplug it!

Mine is wired into the fuse box for when the engine is on ;) they can still delete the videos via the screen though!

Associate
Great I have just booked purple parking for heathrow I have to go to the carpark but leave the keys and they so called park it hopeful i will be okay i mean it is only a 2012 1.2 polo so not much interest in street cred for people

You drive to the car park. Park it up in one of the drop off bays and all they do is move it to a permanent bay.

Just used (As in landed last night) Purple Parking T5 business and my car moved about 1 row back and a few spaces along from when I dropped it off. That is it.

Associate
You drive to the car park. Park it up in one of the drop off bays and all they do is move it to a permanent bay.

Just used (As in landed last night) Purple Parking T5 business and my car moved about 1 row back and a few spaces along from when I dropped it off. That is it.

I should be okay then fingers crossed

Soldato
When I did the same in Heathrow, I used some parking bundled in with the premier inn. Didn't realise it was meet and greet so left them with my wife's 100bhp fabia :D. No way I would give them the Cupra.

Took a photo of every side and recorded the mileage.

Back
Top Bottom