Alan Henning killed.

Associate
Wow at the people actively seeking out the videos of people being beheaded...

How on earth can you possibly want to watch that? :(

R.I.P Alan Henning and the others who have been killed.

Soldato
Not so sure publicity is a bad thing - sometimes you need to justify a military response in the hearts and minds of the public. Stories like this do paint a picture. Without stories like this, how the hell do you know what our boys and girls are fighting for if they get involved?

Yes its good propaganda for both sides. The western crusaders dropping bombs on good muslims and on our part a dead westerner = lets drop bombs like fairy dust in the hope that it all goes away. Our governments don't do deals with terrorists so it sits back and waits for them to die knowing full well the backlash will justify its subsequent actions. Our government can be as ruthless as IS when it wants to be.

Caporegime
I just hope this atrocity backfires on them in a big way.

Watching those video's from Muslims pleading for Alan's release makes me think that it may be the straw that breaks the camels back with a lot of IS sympathisers.

Soldato
Every time someone from your racial group does something you must speak up? Why should it be there personal crusade to fix the wrongs done by a minority of their racial group because what they are purely Muslim? Every time your racial group whatever it maybe does something wrong are you expected to speak up? Everyone has their own lives does their own thing and I can guarantee if you ask 99.9999% of Muslims if asked would be more upset by this than you because 1, They don't agree with it and 2, Idiots associate them with it. Every time a white English person commits a crime everyone is not expected to go out their way go into the press tell the world how bad it is.

Should never have happened to the guy ISIS are scum by why feed the fire with such backward thinking? YOU and YOUR MINDSET is their motivation when you react like this the whole reason for their daft crusade is they somehow feel wronged.

Anyways I hope to god we really go to war on these guys soon i'm sick to death of hearing about them and the stupid British Muslims who have joined them for whatever bizarre justification they're telling themselves.

Soldato

Watching those video's from Muslims pleading for Alan's release makes me think that it may be the straw that breaks the camels back with a lot of IS sympathisers.

I don't understand how there are any IS sympathisers they just seem like a bunch of immature kids who don't even know what they're fighting for... The only sympathisers seem to be idiots like themselves.

Soldato
Either in our life time or towards the end of our life,it will simply turn into ww3, west v Islam. Neither are mutually compatible ways of life and to date mutual respect of vastly different lifestyles never worked, it will work up to it,shame humanity never finds other ways other than war.

Soldato
Every time someone from your racial group does something you must speak up? Why should it be there personal crusade to fix the wrongs done by a minority of their racial group because what they are purely Muslim? Every time your racial group whatever it maybe does something wrong are you expected to speak up? Everyone has their own lives does their own thing and I can guarantee if you ask 99.9999% of Muslims if asked would be more upset by this than you because 1, They don't agree with it and 2, Idiots associate them with it. Every time a white English person commits a crime everyone is not expected to go out their way go into the press tell the world how bad it is.

Should never have happened to the guy ISIS are scum by why feed the fire with such backward thinking? YOU and YOUR MINDSET is their motivation when you react like this the whole reason for their daft crusade is they somehow feel wronged.

Anyways I hope to god we really go to war on these guys soon i'm sick to death of hearing about them and the stupid British Muslims who have joined them for whatever bizarre justification they're telling themselves.

It's always hypocritically claimed. These people who claim people should speak up and out about these sort of things NEVER speak up and out about things that white men ever do, because when it's applied to their racial group they somehow are able to use reasonable thought, and realise it's not down to them as they weren't involved in any way.

Soldato
Either in our life time or towards the end of our life,it will simply turn into ww3, west v Islam. Neither are mutually compatible ways of life and to date mutual respect of vastly different lifestyles never worked, it will work up to it,shame humanity never finds other ways other than war.

Yeah, no.

Man of Honour
It's always hypocritically claimed. These people who claim people should speak up and out about these sort of things NEVER speak up and out about things that white men ever do, because when it's applied to their racial group they somehow are able to use reasonable thought, and realise it's not down to them as they weren't involved in any way.

Your argument doesn't stand up. It has nothing to do with belonging to a certain race, it is to do with someone doing something horrific supposedly in the name of something you stand for. If I were a leading Christian and someone went around murdering atheists in the name of Christianity I would be absolutely sure to speak out at how this has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with lunacy. It would be the same for anything, not neceujust religion. If someone went mad and started pooing through letterboxes in the name of OcUK I would be keen to state that it was never meant in this way, and that OcUK does not support such actions, to disassociate their stated cause with the true stance.

:edit: oh lawd, just realised who I quoted. What a waste of typing that was. For clarity I'm also talking to you Vegeta.

Soldato
This has been going on for years what are you meant to do dedicate your life to speaking out about these things constantly 24/7 after every attack/murder/incident? It just doesn't make sense. People have their own lives to lead i'm sure they have bigger worries like paying bills, love life etc etc etc as sad as it is we'll all disagree to it write a few things on a forum but nothing much else will come out of the poor guys death as it hasn't with the death of the other men it is just the current news story in 3 years time it will be something else when ISIS are long gone or much weaker.

Man of Honour
This has been going on for years what are you meant to do dedicate your life to speaking out about these things constantly 24/7 after every attack/murder/incident? It just doesn't make sense. People have their own lives to lead i'm sure they have bigger worries like paying bills, love life etc etc etc as sad as it is we'll all disagree to it write a few things on a forum but nothing much else will come out of the poor guys death as it hasn't with the death of the other men it is just the current news story in 3 years time it will be something else when ISIS are long gone or much weaker.

I'm not talking about random people, but leaders. Maybe it is just the media not highlighting it but it does seem a little quiet on that front.

Associate
There not going to let any of the hostages go I'm afraid once captured that's it, I believe the Kurds said there keeping a bullet for themselves if they think there going to be captured.

Rip Alan.

Soldato
I'm not talking about random people, but leaders. Maybe it is just the media not highlighting it but it does seem a little quiet on that front.

I've heard plenty of them speak out to be fair and plenty have been linked above. But what's a more interesting story a leader saying the usual 'Yes yes this is terrible we totally disagree with it' (which is the view we entirely expect them to have anyways) or videos and more news on ISIS about little school girls joining?

Soldato
Your argument doesn't stand up. It has nothing to do with belonging to a certain race, it is to do with someone doing something horrific supposedly in the name of something you stand for. If I were a leading Christian and someone went around murdering atheists in the name of Christianity I would be absolutely sure to speak out at how this has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with lunacy. It would be the same for anything, not neceujust religion. If someone went mad and started pooing through letterboxes in the name of OcUK I would be keen to state that it was never meant in this way, and that OcUK does not support such actions, to disassociate their stated cause with the true stance.

I wasn't making an argument, I'm highlighting the fact that it's not their responsibility to condemn it as it typically goes without saying.

As for your pooing through letter boxes example, I'm not saying it's wrong to feel that you should say something or even to say something. I just don't feel that there is an obligation to say something and I wouldn't look down on you for it, as an apology from someone who didn't actually do the thing they're apologising for is a bit meaningless.

I find that those who fixate on this kind of thing are doing so to try age share the blame around, so they have someone more accessible to rant, rather than some guy who resembles a wizard in the arse end of some backwater country.

edit: oh lawd, just realised who I quoted. What a waste of tping that was. For clarity I'm also talking to you Vegeta.

So balance, such reason, very logic.

Soldato

Post the attacks on the twin towers, people were screaming about how no one from the Muslim communities were condemning the attacks and atrocious that was.

People had condemned them but the media chose hide that fact by never running a story on it, presumably because it continued to perpetuate the lie that no one was speaking out about it.

Soldato
i have not watched any of them and if it was me, i'd become a muslim and do everything i could to befriend my new beloved brothers and sisters. failing that, it would not be in any way dignified, i'd be kicking, biting, gouging and screaming til the very end. yeah i know it's all a big real life game of risk, but bomb these murderers please.

Soldato
RIP Alan. obviously not an mi6 agent but really just a good hearted aid worker trying to help others in a war torn country. if the ISIS losers want a west backed war against them then they're gonna get it i think.

Soldato

Indeed.

Even some hard-line supports who would even think nothing of a member of the military or news group who assist in the war against them have spoken out against this.

It's hard to rationalise the murder of a aid worker even for extremists.

Back
Top Bottom