ALAN SHERAER new HARTLEPOOL UTD manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Would be great if he did.
Cutting his teeth in management before his inevitable move back home.

Highly doubtful mind , he has a commitment to the BBC to be the stooge amongst Hansen and Lawrensons crap jokes...

Man of Honour
Vandle said:
Would be great if he did.
Cutting his teeth in management before his inevitable move back home.

Highly doubtful mind , he has a commitment to the BBC to be the stooge amongst Hansen and Lawrensons crap jokes...

Do you think he will return to Newcastle as a manager though ? It is something I can't forsee happening for some reason although if he proved himself I would like to be proved wrong.

Shearer's poker face, Hansen and Lawrenson's crap jokes ...... I can't take any more.

Soldato
Von Smallhausen said:
Do you think he will return to Newcastle as a manager though ? It is something I can't forsee happening for some reason although if he proved himself I would like to be proved wrong.

Shearer's poker face, Hansen and Lawrenson's crap jokes ...... I can't take any more.

Yes I do.
Its what Freddy wants and whats reported on nufc.com and the ronnie hill this week.
Unless fat fred pulls another rabbit out of the hat , a la Owen , then its a shoe in he'll be back here.

NUFC - big club backing , small club mentality.

The two Newcastle threads are kind of mixing into one here. :)

Associate
OP
i have a season ticket table for 10 in the exec boxes at nufc........i know alan personally and heard it off him!

so take it or leave it .

Soldato
I wouldn't say no to shearer coming to manage us, hopefully as player-manager as we have had the firepower of a carnival air rifle this year, and similar accuracy.

Think we'll lose Boyd and Joel this summer as well as taking a trip to league 2 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom