All of Daniel Craigs bond films now free on Amazon Prime

Caporegime
What a bizarre take. Not really surprising from you though huh!
it's not free if it's part of a subscription.... it's a common sense take.

now free with amazon prime, now free with net flix, now free with hbo max, now free with apple tv...

it makes 0 sense.

is everything on amazon prime now considered free?

Caporegime
I can't get my head around paying for a subscription and then claiming everything that comes as part of that subscription is free.

I heard flights are free with a plane ticket or something

Soldato
I can't get my head around paying for a subscription and then claiming everything that comes as part of that subscription is free

Amazon also has a huge range of these film/series available to rent/buy online, so it's pretty clear that when someone's says it's now free that they mean it's available to those with prime. Only those living under a rock don't know that Prime is a paid service. It's really not difficult to comprehend without having to be so pedantic.

Caporegime
Amazon also has a huge range of these film/series available to rent/buy online, so it's pretty clear that when someone's says it's now free that they mean it's available to those with prime. Only those living under a rock don't know that Prime is a paid service. It's really not difficult to comprehend without having to be so pedantic.
yea so it's not free is it, it's now part of the Amazon prime library.

everything on the MS game pass is free?

Soldato
yea issues with people claiming something is free when your still paying for it as part of a package.
how it it any different to football being free on skysports? or some movie being free on skygo? netflix or wherever

It been explained to you by 4 different people, if you can't grasp the concept by now then I give up. Feel free to carry on arguing with yourself :)

Soldato
The term free does seem like a misnomer. At best it is a redundant word, but marketing love to deceive with this kind of language.

E.g. on the Audible app there is a heading for "Trending listens only from Audible". Initially it sounds like they are Audible exclusives, but really it's just a list of audio books curated by Audible.

Caporegime
"Now included with" would make more sense, but given the nature of Amazon Prime the use of free in that context is an odd one to take issue with.
it's only free if you think amazon prime is purely for free prime deliveries and everything else that comes with it is free.

it's misleading and would be considered false advertising if amazon made such a claim themselves.

a quick google search suggests every other site isn't claiming they are free either but now "part of" or "added to"
which was one of my first replies to this thread
"Daneil craig films now available on amazon prime"

common sense, critical thinking, reasoning etc are truly dead when people believe such nonsense so easily and parrot it amongst themselves

some even claiming oh its deluded and deranged arknor again...
What a bizarre take. Not really surprising from you though huh!
yea really....

I posted in the outer range thread saying it's now free on amazon prime :D
It's not free though, you have to sub in order to watch.

:p no man that's not how it works, it's totally free 4 people in this thread explained it to me, the subs like a donation to bezos and what you get is free perks ! it's amazing

Soldato
:confused::confused::confused:

Before, Amazon Prime had these films available but to rent/buy. Now they have made them free as part of the prime service.

If you go on the prime app about a quarter of the categories are paid categories not included with prime. How difficult can this be to understand?

Man of Honour
I already paid for Prime. The Bond films were previously a pay option. Now they are available to me at no extra cost above what I had already paid.

Therefore they are free to me :D

/LightsBlueTouchPaperAndStandsBack

Associate
:confused::confused::confused:

Before, Amazon Prime had these films available but to rent/buy. Now they have made them free as part of the prime service.

If you go on the prime app about a quarter of the categories are paid categories not included with prime. How difficult can this be to understand?
The "free" part is wrong. :D

"Now they have included them as part of the Prime service" would be correct.

Back
Top Bottom