** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

OcUK Staff
This mouse has reached fever pitched levels of hype, like only the Glorious PC Master Race can achieve, and it is an Overclockers UK exclusive!!!

Mice should be landing in our warehouse in May

In numbers

4 Gaben flavours: Glossy Black, Glossy White, Matte Black, Matte White
4 Gaben mouse feet per mouse - "the highest quality mouse feet I've ever tested" (SOURCE)
300 Gaben Hexagon cutouts per mouse - Extremely light weight (67/68g)
RG(aben)B Lighting - 8 effects, 4 levels of brightness, 3 speeds, 7 different colors

In words

All in all a mouse with quality written all over it at a great price. The sensor is one of the best for gaming, the mouse feet are the best feet for glide. The cord is lightweight and flexible. It's super lightweight and it's shape is a mix of Deathadder, FK1 and Finalmouse. This mouse is going to sell like hotcakes so if you want one when they land in May then get your pre-order on to avoid being disappointed!

In someone else's words

In sound

https://tinyurl.com/yb4azsnp

In taste

SpiffyBitterGerbil-size_restricted.gif

It's plastic, don't put it in your mouth, it'll taste funny...

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O Gaming Mouse - Matte Black @ £49.99 inc VAT

Extremely light weight (67/68g), Eye catching design with clean lines and RGB illumination, Honeycomb surface for strength & comfort, Includes high quality G-skates mouse feet

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O Gaming Mouse - Matte White @ £49.99 inc VAT

Extremely light weight (67/68g), Eye catching design with clean lines and RGB illumination, Honeycomb surface for strength & comfort, Includes high quality G-skates mouse feet

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O Gaming Mouse - Glossy Black @ £54.95 inc VAT

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O Gaming Mouse - Glossy White @ £54.95 inc VAT

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

77wB.gif

Last edited:
Associate
Was hoping they'd still come out in March over here, oh well, would make a nice birthday present from me to me at least.

The question is, white matte or black matte...

OcUK Staff
OP
Holy trypophobia.

public service googling

"Trypophobia
Description
Trypophobia is an aversion to the sight of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes, or bumps. It is not officially recognized as a mental disorder, but may fall under the broad category of specific phobia if fear is involved and the fear is excessive and distressing"

Associate
public service googling

"Trypophobia
Description
Trypophobia is an aversion to the sight of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes, or bumps. It is not officially recognized as a mental disorder, but may fall under the broad category of specific phobia if fear is involved and the fear is excessive and distressing"
Wish i had read this before googling. Those image results are gross :(

Where's the puking smiley.

Associate
I have a finalmouse at the moment, as long as you have clean hands and wash hands should be fine, if however you eat doritos and get dorito dust in the mouse after RIP mouse or you could buy an air duster what some people use to clean keyboards

Back
Top Bottom