** ALLOY ALLOY! WHATS GOING ON HERE THEN?! COMPETITION **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

I've got one of the brand spanking new, first ever HyperX keyboards, the "Alloy FPS" up for grabs worth £99.95.

Easy to enter this one, everybody post in the thread and we will use a random number generator to pick an entrant at random. Anybody double posting before the deadline will be automatically removed from the competition!

To make things a bit more interesting only posts containing a joke/funny pic or video will be considered.

The competition will close on Sunday 06/11/16 at 23:59 and we will announce the winner on Monday :)

Good luck and may the odds be forever in your favour...

HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue @ £99.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Hype...Gaming-Keyboard-Cherry-MX-Blue-KB-000-HX.html

Cherry MX Blue Switches, FPS Optimised, Durable Steel Frame, RED LED Backlight, Detachable Braided USB Cable, LAN Party Carry Bag Included

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
A mathematician comes home drunk from the bar at 3AM. His wife comes down fuming.
"What time do you call this?! You SWORE to me that you'd be home by 11:45!"

"No," he slurred, "I said I'd be home by a quarter of 12"

:D
Thanks for the comp! Good luck to all!

Soldato
Obligatory first joke on google:

A bear walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I'll have a pint of beer and a.......... packet of peanuts."
The bartender asks, "Why the big pause?"

Soldato
It really is an ace looking keyboard, I probably even said so in the launch thread.

Wife: I feel horrible, I look fat, old and ugly. I really need a compliment.
Husband: Your eyesight is perfect.

Last edited:
Soldato
You should all get banned for the poor jokes!.

Keyboard doesn't seem too bad either, currently using a Razer DeathStalker keyboard which is doing me well.

Associate
Why do cows wear bells?

Their horns don’t work.

I’ve no home, I haven’t got control, I can’t see any escape. Way past the time I got a new keyboard ;)

Back
Top Bottom