Alright who kidnapped Tefal?

Caporegime
Freefaller as well.

yeah but that seems more explainable in a way... he used to be a moderator but then wasn't a mod but carried on posting for a bit - so presumably decided to step down/spend less time on here

I'd assume Tefal is just taking a break... then again we'll probably never know if he isn't as, aside from Castile, quitting threads aren't allowed

Caporegime
I think given his history, it’s only right that we try to get in touch just to make sure he’s ok. I doubt he’d be annoyed or find it intrusive. You can’t be annoyed at people showing a bit of thought towards you.

Man of Honour
Hasn’t he previously had issues leading to a suicide attempt etc? That makes it slightly different to the norm...

Yes you're quite right. I had a feeling this was the case but didn't want to jump to any conclusions before investigating and talking with the mod team.

Is there anyone who knows him more personally than I/the members of the mod team? If not I'll email myself later on.

Soldato
You can turn off the ability for others to see your current activity in settings (privacy).

Ahh this is good to know :)

Time to go incognito... :p

Seeing as he was such an active part of the forums, I think it'd be nice to send him a quick email to see if everything is okay.

Soldato
Yes you're quite right. I had a feeling this was the case but didn't want to jump to any conclusions before investigating and talking with the mod team.

Is there anyone who knows him more personally than I/the members of the mod team? If not I'll email myself later on.

Possibly Acme or Clovis? Might be a stab in the dark but im sure they all used to chat a bit

Caporegime
hopefully he's just a bit tied up still after the torture garden NYE party or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
He's been on steam playing games on my list , better to be away from the forums at times as it can grind you down on here sometimes.
It's good to take a break from the all the squabbles.

Back
Top Bottom