1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Altcoin speculation thread Mk2

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by kindai, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. Th0nt

    Soldato

    Joined: Jul 21, 2005

    Posts: 6,023

    Location: N.Ireland

    :o that is the bomb!
     
  2. lanzarobbie

    Hitman

    Joined: May 10, 2009

    Posts: 709

    Ltc is still rising, do you think this is fomo?
     
  3. kindai

    Soldato

    Joined: Aug 9, 2013

    Posts: 6,206

    Location: Bromsgrove

    Its hit a major fib number, so likely going to spend a little while around here before heading up, next stop will be $150 if it does. The key point to look out for will be if LTC/BTC gets to the 0.02-0.021 level as this is where its failed to push higher several times over the last couple of years. At this point I would probably say to take the profit for around 75% of your LTC and chance your arm with it breaking out of this 0.2 level and see if you can net some mega gains on the remaining 25% with a very tight stop loss.
     
  4. kindai

    Soldato

    Joined: Aug 9, 2013

    Posts: 6,206

    Location: Bromsgrove

    Currently long on LTC, considering buying more and sticking it in a leveraged account.

    Prediction: Small pullback to 128ish or sideways movement. Next stop to 150-160 resistance followed by a run to 180. 180 will be where I sell half as this is the 0.022 neckline LTC struggles at.

    The remaining half I will set for a sale around the 220 mark. Expecting it to go to 240-260 but when this run reverses the drop will be brutal and id rather lock in the profits than gamble and lose. Once the drop kicks in, will wait for the dead cat bounce and then lock in a leveraged short.
     
  5. Th0nt

    Soldato

    Joined: Jul 21, 2005

    Posts: 6,023

    Location: N.Ireland

    Sounds about right, I wouldn't have studied the numbers your mentioning but the pattern of how to trade it is spot on.

    My only problem with my exchange tokens is I am in the middle of trading say a short on something and the LTC moons and by time I recouped the trade its too late. Learning slowly but still learning. :)