Am I asking too much?

Soldato
Currently using a Poco X3 Pro, and it's a brilliant bit of kit, but with 5g eventually rolling out where I live, I'm tempted to upgrade.

I'm looking for the following :-

Similar storage and RAM, 256gb UFS 3.1/8gb
Memory card slot (possibly a deal breaker?)
No slower then the X3 Pro
Decent 24hr battery
5g connectivity
Won't break the bank, the X3 was £180 delivered from China on release day

Does such a phone exist? Thanks.

Soldato
Personally, I'm not all that bothered by 5g. Yeh so it's super fast, but then 4g is pretty quick too. How fast do you actually need internet to be on a phone? Also 5g coverage will be patchy at best for a long time yet. I'd stick with what you have for the time being.

Soldato
OP
The Poco F3 can be had for not much more than that when it's on offer.

It was on sale for about £190 a few weeks back.

My workmate got one after I pointed out the last offer, no SD card though, and I really like the idea of having one, my previous few phones have all had one, and I just find it really handy.

Soldato
OP
5g is moderately pointless on a mobile when you connect to WiFi
Imho.
I mean if your only connection to the world is via mobile telephone then sure maybe 5g :p

I work 12hr shifts with no WiFi, so the faster the better, my 4g is decent at around 30mb, but my workmate gets over 100mb most of the time on 5g.

Think I'll just leave it for now, thanks for the replies.

Associate
Personally, I'm not all that bothered by 5g. Yeh so it's super fast, but then 4g is pretty quick too. How fast do you actually need internet to be on a phone? Also 5g coverage will be patchy at best for a long time yet. I'd stick with what you have for the time being.
People said the same about 3g (or H+ as it used to show) to 4g. Lol

Permabanned
See I love 5G. I get near on 50 MB/s download speeds with unlimited data on Smarty. I tether my phone and use it as a hotspot. Therefore not needing home broadband. £20 a month I pay for it, no contract. Latency is great in gaming too.

Associate
To answer your question, NO - you're not asking too much - but realistically you will be stuck in the POCOFONE territory for brands... which isn't a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom