Am I Too Young For Radio2?

Soldato
So Im 23, and have recently started listening to Radio2 instead of Radio1 on my hour long commute to work. I love Chris Moyles but there's just something so much more relaxing about Terry Wogan and his easy listening songs. Which do you guys prefer?

Soldato
Uggh. I loathe Radio 2. The music is dire. Do they still have those long sessions where they have a guest droning on for half an hour?

Is Wogan the guy with the hideous voice? Sounds like he's 400 years old.

Soldato
So Im 23, and have recently started listening to Radio2 instead of Radio1 on my hour long commute to work. I love Chris Moyles but there's just something so much more relaxing about Terry Wogan and his easy listening songs. Which do you guys prefer?

Haha you're not the only one, on my radio the presets go :

1. Radio 1
2. Radio 2
3. Classic FM
4. Radio 4

Soldato
OP
i have lsitened to radio 1 and similar local stations for years and years and never gave the more mature station a chance, once you look past wogan's million year old voice, and dire sense of humour, the music he plays is very relaxing and it passes the time well :)

FTM

FTM

Soldato
much better music..a true mix rather than a playlist of the same crap every hour

you may get ac/dc followed by nat king cole followed by the Ting Tings..but its always different..from hour to hour from day to day you may not hear the same song twice in a day let alone 2 hours

Associate

Personally prefer Radio 4, but hey each to their own, I do my commute late evening, 845-945 and then home around 3-4 for an hour, radio 4, or some decent cds just to make the trip bearable

Back
Top Bottom