Amazon driver delivered parcel ... stole another !

Associate
OP
Behave, you're not even from proper Liverpool... Your wheelie bin isn't purple. :D

Busted ! :p Account was made back when I lived in Wavertree so I feel I still qualify

I was disrespecting the substandard quality journalism. They could have corrected any mistakes from your hastily written twitter dm for their esteemed publication. Reflects poorly on them rather than you.

No worries ! You’re right though , I would have put a little more effort in if I’d known it would be copied verbatim :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
This is whats annoying me most , if it wasn't for the camera i wouldn't of known / been told its my fault for allowing the porch to be used / been out of pocket.

Amazon have just turned up with my parcel , flowers , chocs and prosecco. Poor guys were super apologetic but its not their fault
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YVqZecjZw782PvyB7

Some poor sod had flowers, chocs and prosecco stolen by the sounds of it.....

Permabanned
I know exactly what the job is and what they will basically be doing.
They won't be writing letters off their own back but will be filling in templates which should have the correct spelling however you are making the assumption a Band 2 wrote the note.

I'm making no such assumption. You're the one that said it could be a test. Who are they testing then, I'd assume the band 2 that's going to interview. Where'd you get that I'm assuming a band 2 made it?

Regardless, it's a stupid spelling mistake, a typo, a simple accidental omission, I'm pretty sure the person that made it knows how to spell administrator correctly.I knew that idea to invent a knicker de-twister wasn't as bad an idea as I was told it was. How they laughed. :p

Commissario
Let's keep this on topic please. Normally a thread drifting off a bit is fine but this has gone so far that it's not just in the next area code, it's in a completely different hemisphere and in danger of going off planet.

Soldato
Killing spree! :eek:

Glad you got it sorted OP. I'm going to think twice about allowing them to leave parcels in my greenhouse from now on as RM also leave parcels in there. I'd never even gave it a second thought until now.

Soldato
Haha well I did think of the police first but let’s be honest , are they really going to do anything ? ( again maybe that’s just the location hey )

So by not reporting it you’re reinforcing the behaviour and supporting it.

Just provide the evidence and they will investigate, in addition send it to eBay and Amazon. Upload to YouTube :) put it on their Twitter accounts too.

Soldato
Still better than yodel
At least Amazon can find your building to steal stuff

Yodel still can't find our 100 year old office building

Back
Top Bottom