Amazon Fire HD 10

Associate
Does anyone here have an Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet?

I've just received mine today and it has come with an EU plug? Is this normal, I've looked online and it's £17 to buy a UK plug which seems a bit crazy seeing as they went to the trouble of sending one with the tablet?

Associate
OP
you can get adaptors from Poundland, but the point is you really shouldn't have to.

Finally someone gets it. Why people like noobcannon feel the need to post such condescending posts and not just be a helpful human being is beyond me.

I had intended to ring Amazon anyway but was simply asking if anyone else had had this as the more info you have the better arguments you can make when trying to sort these issues out if needed.

I shouldn't have to buy an adaptor for a UK electrical and also that means i would have to carry another plug with me everytime I went somewhere.

For info Amazon are sending a UK plug next day delivery for me, one benefit from this mishap is i now have a euro plug for when on holiday. Thanks to those of you who were helpful.

Soldato
It sometimes happens, if the UK is out of stock, Amazon will ship from an EU FC

I ordered an iPad mini last year and it had to come from France, as such it came with a EU plug, got onto live chat, got a partial refund of £50 to go and buy the adapter.

Just get them on live chat they should sort it out for you.

But a lot of phone manufactures now just putting the USB cable in the box no adapter as getting to the point everyone has loads of USB adapters laying around their house now.

Back
Top Bottom